    Is the real exam more difficult than Trancender ?

    Best regards,
    pab
    Pab, Oct 26, 2004

  2. just take it
    On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:11:54 +0200, Pab <> wrote:

    >Three weeks training with Syngress book (i read everything and do all
    >tests), and Trancender.
    >My last results with trancender were 800 next 867.
    >
    >My exam is schedule for tomorrow, do you think I'm ready ?
    >Is the real exam more difficult than Trancender ?
    >
    >Best regards,
    >pab

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Pab

    pab Guest

    > just take it

    Sorry ?

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  4. >> just take it

    >Sorry ?

    have confidence in your own abilities, so just take the exam.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  5. Pab

    pab Guest

    >>>just take it

    >>Sorry ?

    > have confidence in your own abilities, so just take the exam.

    Thanks but what about the comparaison between Trancenders and the real
    exam ?
    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  6. >Thanks but what about the comparaison between Trancenders and the real
    >exam ?

    Well, if you have so little belief in your abilities that need
    transcenders or the like of to pass these exams, well I'm sorry no one
    can help you.

    The people who use these products day in day out in a professional
    real world environment, will, make no mistake about it, find these
    exams easy, too easy. If they don't, they're just kidding themselves.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  7. Pab

    Consultant Guest

    you will fail

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
  8. Pab

    pab Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > you will fail

    ????
    explain please.

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  9. Pab

    Pab Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > you will fail

    ????
    explain please.

    Pab, Oct 26, 2004
  10. Pab

    Consultant Guest

    because you appear to be semi-retarded

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
  11. Pab

    pab Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > because you appear to be semi-retarded

    What more ??

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  12. Pab

    Consultant Guest

    exactly

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
  13. Pab

    pab Guest

    Consultant wrote:
    > exactly

    No more .. ? it's very poor.

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  14. >because you appear to be semi-retarded

    only semi?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  15. Pab

    pab Guest

    >>because you appear to be semi-retarded

    > only semi?

    non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale
    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  16. >> exactly

    >No more .. ? it's very poor.

    By any chance is your real name wong?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  17. Pab

    pab Guest

    >>>exactly

    >>No more .. ? it's very poor.

    > By any chance is your real name wong?

    et toi
    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  18. Pab

    Consultant Guest

    l'avaler et avoir fermé la baise en haut

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
  19. >> only semi?

    >non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale

    oh great a frog.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  20. Pab

    pab Guest

    >>>only semi?

    >>non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale

    > oh great a frog.

    no
    pab, Oct 26, 2004