Am I on the right track?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. I have completed MCSE 70-290, and I am planning to finish these specific
    tests in the following order:
    70-291
    70-270
    70-284

    70-293
    70-294

    Can anybody tell me if by completing all these tests I will be able to
    obtain the MCSE certificate? I just want to make sure so I won't take the
    wrong tests.

    I also want to verify how Microsoft keep track of my academy goal. I know I
    have a Microsoft transcript, but I am not sure how Microsoft determine when
    to issue my certificates. As you see from the above tests list, if I take
    the tests in such order, I am going to qualify for a MCSA first, then after I
    pass the last two tests I will get MCSE. Is it right that after I pass
    70-284, my Microsoft will automaticall send me a congulation email telling I
    have obtained MCSA certificate? More specifically, do I need to declare to
    Microsoft right now that I am planning on MCSA or MCSE? (just like I did in
    school to declare my major).

    Thank you for your help and comments!
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Dec 7, 2004

  2. inline ...

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > I have completed MCSE 70-290, and I am planning to finish these specific
    > tests in the following order:
    > 70-291
    > 70-270
    > 70-284
    >
    > 70-293
    > 70-294
    >

    > Can anybody tell me if by completing all these tests I will be able to
    > obtain the MCSE certificate? I just want to make sure so I won't take the
    > wrong tests.

    go to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/ you'll find
    you need one more elective.

    > I also want to verify how Microsoft keep track of my academy goal. I know

    > have a Microsoft transcript, but I am not sure how Microsoft determine

    when
    > to issue my certificates. As you see from the above tests list, if I take
    > the tests in such order, I am going to qualify for a MCSA first, then

    after I
    > pass the last two tests I will get MCSE. Is it right that after I pass
    > 70-284, my Microsoft will automaticall send me a congulation email telling

    > have obtained MCSA certificate?

    Yes

    > More specifically, do I need to declare to
    > Microsoft right now that I am planning on MCSA or MCSE? (just like I did

    in
    > school to declare my major).

    No

    > Thank you for your help and comments!

    no worries

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 7, 2004

  3. >Can anybody tell me if by completing all these tests I will be able to
    >obtain the MCSE certificate? I just want to make sure so I won't take the
    >wrong tests.

    well a'int life real complicated....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

    Dave Guest

    Thanks for the comments. Yes, I was mssing one :)
    Dave, Dec 8, 2004