Am I must wanna use ADSL Spliter?

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by aneslin85, Oct 9, 2008.

  1. aneslin85

    aneslin85

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    colombo
    Hello all.
    Yesterday I got a new ADSL 512Kbps Connection.
    and I use US Robotics ADSL Single Port Wireless Router.

    I setup Everything correctly. But I cudnt access internet.

    Am I wanna use ADSL Spliter for this?

    I remove my phone jack pin from wall TP plug and plug in my router Phone line.
    and I connect my pc and router using LAN connection. Not wireless.

    please let me know these things,
    Thanks in advance guys,.

    Aneslin
    aneslin85, Oct 9, 2008