    So am I MCAD or not? Or do I have to write SQL too?

    Thanks in advance,

    Rakesh
    Rakesh, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Rakesh

    prabha Guest

    If you replace all occurrences of "7" with a "3" then you are a MCAD.
    Ref: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    prabha, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Rakesh

    Guest Guest

    Do you not get a certificate of some kind once completed
    the three exams?

    Cheers
    Simon.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Rakesh

    Maria Guest

    Hi Simon

    Yes you get a welcome kit, but it won't be sent
    automatically - you must ask for it. Go to the mcp site at

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

    Once your transcript shows your new certification, select
    Program Benefits > Welcome Kits from the menu on the left.
    If you have a pending welcome kit, you will find that you
    can also submit a request to get it.

    Maria

    Maria, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Hi,
    You have not completed the right combination of exams for
    MCAD.

    Pls check MS site. I completed MCAD last month and so I
    know

    Kavitha Shalini, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Rakesh

    prabha Guest

    You completed MCAD and still u dont know, if 316, 315 & 320 is MCAD ?

    :p

    prabha, Jan 20, 2004