    A+ software :77/80
    net+ :750/900
    please some help over here.. !

    nightwish, Sep 4, 2004

  2. You should be ok I suggest settup a test enviroment to learn and study for
    the test that is what I did. Especially 210 that is just basic windows 2000
    test. Just get Win 2000 and install it on a machine. I suggest Sybex books
    they are very good they have step by step instructions how to do setup and
    other features. For the 218 test you might have to do a couple things extra
    like setup a Domain and setup Active Directory. I did not have much
    experience with 215 which is Win 2000 Server but I passed. You just have to
    study and understand the theory and be able to do basic trouble shooting.

    infinityq451991, Sep 6, 2004