  1. My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
    revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

    Keith
    Keith Sheppard, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Keith Sheppard

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that "Keith Sheppard" <> stated
    that:

    >My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
    >revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

    Yep. It appeared just fine here. (individual.net)

    , Sep 2, 2004

  3. Keith Sheppard wrote:
    > My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when

    > revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
    >
    > Keith

    I currently see five of your messages

    This one
    Updating EXIF...
    Does EXIF tell if ...
    Anti-shake ...
    Cropping 6x4 ...

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
    Joseph Meehan, Sep 2, 2004
  4. I can't see this one.

    Gareth Tuckwell, Sep 2, 2004
  5. Keith Sheppard

    HooDooWitch Guest

    "Keith Sheppard" <> somehow managed to post:

    >My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
    >revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

    No, but you're definitely out of focus. Try stepping back a little.

    HooDooWitch (NaCl - Gratis)

    HooDooWitch, Sep 2, 2004
  6. Keith Sheppard

    Dave Head Guest

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:03:44 GMT, "Keith Sheppard" <>
    wrote:

    >My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
    >revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
    >
    >Keith

    Yep. Dunno why U can't see 'em yourself.

    Dave Head
    Dave Head, Sep 2, 2004
  7. Keith Sheppard

    Ken Oaf Guest

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:03:44 GMT, "Keith Sheppard" <>

    Eh? Speak up son!
    Ken Oaf, Sep 2, 2004
  8. Keith Sheppard

    Bert Hyman Guest

    (Keith Sheppard) wrote in

    > My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing
    > up when I revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

    You say "revisit"; most newsreaders won't show you an article you've
    already read unless you ask nicely. Could this be what you're
    experiencing?

    Looking in Google, I see 59 posts from you in "rec.photo.digital",
    starting in January.

    --
    Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |
    Bert Hyman, Sep 2, 2004
  9. Keith Sheppard wrote:

    > My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
    > revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

    I can see them. But I can't see mine now. I use Onlynews for reading &
    posting, and they've been crashing for the past few weeks. My test
    messages get reflected properly when I post in alt.test, so I'm guessing
    they're out there.

    Dennis
    Dennis Bathory-Kitsz, Sep 2, 2004
  10. Keith Sheppard

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Keith Sheppard wrote:

    > My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
    > revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
    >
    > Keith

    No, I just replied to a message I couldn't see. Grin.

    Some newsreaders don't display messages from the user unless you tell
    them to...
    Ron Hunter, Sep 2, 2004
  11. "Keith Sheppard" <> wrote in message
    > My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when

    > revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
    >
    > Keith

    Who said that?

    --
    Psychic Martin
    Martin Francis, Sep 2, 2004
  12. Keith Sheppard

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Ron Hunter wrote:
    > Keith Sheppard wrote:
    >
    >> My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up
    >> when I
    >> revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
    >>
    >> Keith
    >>

    > No, I just replied to a message I couldn't see. Grin.

    Hey, I don't wanna scare you, but they say that
    talking to yourself is one of the first signs... :)
    Ken Weitzel, Sep 2, 2004
  13. Keith Sheppard

    ColynG© Guest

    <> wrote:

    >My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
    >revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
    >
    >Keith

    I can see all of them except this one..

    Colyn Goodson

    http://home.swbell.net/colyng