  1. or is the DVD of the 1986 movie TRUE STORIES cut? I remember seeing (on the
    VHS) a scene of the precision lawn mowing marching band at the beginning of the
    movie. Why'd WB drop it?

    Vlvetmorning98, Dec 16, 2003

  2. >or is the DVD of the 1986 movie TRUE STORIES cut? I remember seeing (on the
    >VHS) a scene of the precision lawn mowing marching band at the beginning of
    >the
    > movie. Why'd WB drop it?

    The lawnmowers were during the parade towards the end.

    Rupert Pupkin, Dec 16, 2003

  3. >The lawnmowers were during the parade towards the end.

    but they were also at the very beginning.

    Vlvetmorning98, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Vlvetmorning98

    Mark Cain Guest

    why don't you ask WB why they dropped it ?

    Mark Cain, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Vlvetmorning98

    Otter Guest

    On 16 Dec 2003 17:08:02 GMT, (Vlvetmorning98)
    wrote:

    >>The lawnmowers were during the parade towards the end.

    >but they were also at the very beginning.

    I saw this in theatres and I think you're mistaken about them being at
    the beginning.

    -Otter

    Otter, Dec 17, 2003