    Regards

    JT
    , Sep 2, 2008

  2. Neil Guest

    did you hear say in news:b9a32720-a248-49c8-
    :

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    > Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    > Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > JT

    No, the girlfriend is a requirement...which is why the females of the
    MCNGP are so popular...

    - "I am not a crook," Mr. Nixon said resignedly.
    Neil, Sep 2, 2008

  3. TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day did cause the electrons
    to come together and form the following words:

    > I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    > Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    > Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?

    No, that means you are overqualified. Two of the above would probably be
    enough to mentally twist you enough to meet the qualifications. That or
    fifteen years of living in what closely resembles a dilbert cartoon.

    Anyway, all of the above would probably put you more into the territory of
    OT-MAN, or she who must remain nameless, or any of the faceless mob who
    criticize without taking any effort to make things better. Please go read
    the actual MCNGP requirements and come back.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Sep 2, 2008
  4. CBIC Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    > Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    > Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > JT

    Have you been to prison?
    CBIC, Sep 2, 2008
  5. Jtyc Guest

    > I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    > Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    > Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?

    Just what are you implying hmm?
    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2008
  6. PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:47:02 -0700 (PDT),
    wrote:

    >I've never had a Girlfriend.

    Justin,

    If you can only perform as your name would imply, this is likely to
    remain the case.
    Apparently this can be cured via surgery though.
    PAJ, Sep 2, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman Guest

    OT: Roll Call (Was: Re: Am I Eligible?)

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    > Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    > Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > JT

    HERE!
    Bill Hileman, Sep 2, 2008
  8. LRM Guest

    Re: Roll Call (Was: Re: Am I Eligible?)

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    >> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    >> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> JT

    > HERE!

    HERE!
    I've never had a girlfriend either. However, I have all the other stuff.

    Sorry for so much absenteeism as I've been playing in the 'nix playpen
    lately... what a bash!
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Sep 2, 2008
  9. LRM Guest

    > did you hear say in news:b9a32720-a248-49c8-
    > :
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    >> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    >> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> JT
    >>

    > No, the girlfriend is a requirement...which is why the females of the
    > MCNGP are so popular...

    bad, very bad Neil....consider yourself restrained, punishment to follow.
    LRM, Sep 2, 2008
  10. Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#kp6wgUDJHA.2292
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > bad, very bad Neil....consider yourself restrained, punishment to follow.

    WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Please don't make me wait too long. You know it will only excite me more.

    - "Which floor?" Tom asked liftingly.
    Neil, Sep 3, 2008
  11. Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Have you been to prison?

    ***YAWN***

    - Quoth the Raven, "Eat My Shorts."
    Neil, Sep 3, 2008
  12. Neil Guest

    Re: Roll Call (Was: Re: Am I Eligible?)

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:eS3KJfUDJHA.1224
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > been playing in the 'nix playpen
    > lately... what a bash!

    odd, it was the "bash" comment that made me giggle. You need to be pounded
    for that pun...etc, etc, etc...'k I will toss the rest in the .bin

    - Confucius say: People having gift for gab know not how to wrap it up
    Neil, Sep 3, 2008
  13. CBIC Guest

    > wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    >> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    >> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> JT

    > HERE!

    YO!
    CBIC, Sep 3, 2008
  14. Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Roll Call (Was: Re: Am I Eligible?)

    >HERE!
    >I've never had a girlfriend either.

    darn, there goes one of my fantasies.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 3, 2008
  15. Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: OT: Roll Call (Was: Re: Am I Eligible?)

    >HERE!

    HELO

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 3, 2008
  16. Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hi,
    >
    >I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    >Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    >Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >JT

    you must be gay.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 3, 2008
  17. LRM Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > >HERE!
    >>I've never had a girlfriend either.

    > darn, there goes one of my fantasies.

    If its any consolation I can make Neil my b!tch:)
    LRM, Sep 3, 2008
  18. Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Roll Call (Was: Re: Am I Eligible?)

    >>>I've never had a girlfriend either.
    >>
    >> darn, there goes one of my fantasies.
    >>

    >If its any consolation I can make Neil my b!tch:)

    I thought he already was!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 3, 2008
  19. catwalker63 Guest

    Re: OT: Roll Call (Was: Re: Am I Eligible?)

    "Bill Hileman" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I've no friends, no certs, no job and I've never had a Girlfriend.
    >> Does this mean I am eligible to become a member of the Mean Certified
    >> Newsgroup Posters (MCNGP)?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> JT

    > HERE!

    HERE!

    I have no girfriend (NTTAWWT) but I have the others. Try again.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Sep 3, 2008
  20. Dude Guest

    Geez, this message board really went to hell in a handbasket. Doesn't
    anybody take Microsoft certs seriously anymore? I guess an MCSE isn't worth
    what it used to be.

    Dude, Sep 4, 2008