    70-294. I am just wondering whether I am eligible to obtain a MCP
    certificate?
    Thanks,

    TL, Oct 8, 2007

  2. Yes, you are an MCP, Congratulations! You should have received information on
    how to obtain it when you got your score result at your testing center.
    Basically, you need to go to
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx to
    validate your address and order your welcome kit.
    You may need to get there through https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp
    Congratulations on passing your exam.
    (BTW: When I went there to verify the URL, there was a Welcome Kit that
    apparently I didn't claim for the MCITP (I had thought I did), so you all
    might want to check the Welcome Kit site every once in awhile.)
    * heck, right now I am looking for a first job also.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Oct 8, 2007

  3. Yes You are eligible if you clear the 7-294 exam. first of all you will
    recieve a MCP id and activation code in your email that you have registered
    while taking exam, after recieving mcp id and activation code go to
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp and make a new account by using mcp id and
    access code
    after that go to resources tab
    and choose welcome kit and after confirming you will able to recive welcome
    kit at your registered address with in 2-3 weeks .

    =?Utf-8?B?dGhpbmRw?=, Oct 8, 2007
  4. TL

    Montreal MCT Guest

    To be fair, I think you are issued an MCP ID as soon as you register for an
    exam. You only get the activation code if you pass though...

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
    ---

    Montreal MCT, Oct 8, 2007
  5. You are issued when Prometric sends your data to Microsoft, so not exactly
    when you register, but you do get an MCP ID pass or fail. You just don't get
    the email if you fail.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"