Am I doing something wrong or are iBooks pieces of shit?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by I'm A Trampoline, Jan 26, 2006.

  1. I had one, it lasted three months, needed a new logic board, lasted
    another three months, needed a new logic board, lasted another three
    months, needed a new logic board so they gave me a new computer free. I
    think I had two latch failures with this first one too.

    It's free replacement lasted one and a half years before it needed a new
    logic board. Because it wasn't under warranty, being uneconomical to fix
    this was a computer down the drain.

    The next one I purchased in October (my current) has a problem with the
    power supply overheating, and one of the keys on the keyboard isn't
    responding properly. The key goes on and off a state where it makes a
    weird clicking sound. I've pulled it off, disassembled the white parts
    and put them back together, but to no avail.

    Are iBooks only designed for people who will baby their computers and
    not spend a great deal of time using them? Would a Powerbook fare any
    better, or is it me?

    I'm definitely buying the three year Applecare plan before the warranty
    on this one is up.
    I'm A Trampoline, Jan 26, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. I'm A Trampoline

    Bruce Hoult Guest

    In article <dr9d64$lhr$>,
    I'm A Trampoline <> wrote:

    > Are iBooks only designed for people who will baby their computers and
    > not spend a great deal of time using them? Would a Powerbook fare any
    > better, or is it me?


    There was a survey published recently, comparing reliability of various
    Apple laptop models. I seem to recall that some recent iBooks were
    among the worst. Other models of iBook -- such as the original,
    coloured, ones -- were among the very best.

    When you say the logic board failed, what actually went wrong? I find
    it hard to imagine that some electronic part failed that consistently,
    while I think things such as the power cord being tripped over may
    result in breaking the connector on the logic board.

    Myself, I had a screen hinge break on my 266 MHz PowerBook about this
    time last year, after a bit over seven years of use. Nothing else has
    ever gone wrong with it. I've now replaced it with a used 17" 1 GHz
    PowerBook. We'll see how this one goes. It's only been six weeks so
    far.


    > I'm definitely buying the three year Applecare plan before the warranty
    > on this one is up.


    That sounds as if it's probably worth it.

    --
    Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-
    Hoult | 174.8263E | /\ here. | ----------O----------
    Bruce Hoult, Jan 26, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Bruce Hoult wrote:
    > In article <dr9d64$lhr$>,
    > I'm A Trampoline <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Are iBooks only designed for people who will baby their computers and
    >>not spend a great deal of time using them? Would a Powerbook fare any
    >>better, or is it me?

    >
    >
    > There was a survey published recently, comparing reliability of various
    > Apple laptop models. I seem to recall that some recent iBooks were
    > among the worst. Other models of iBook -- such as the original,
    > coloured, ones -- were among the very best.


    My sister has one of the first white iBooks. The build quality is
    visibly better than the iBooks I've gone though, both in materials and
    construction, and it even looks better than the latest PowerBooks. That
    big panel around the keyboard on her's is metal.


    > When you say the logic board failed, what actually went wrong? I find
    > it hard to imagine that some electronic part failed that consistently,
    > while I think things such as the power cord being tripped over may
    > result in breaking the connector on the logic board.


    I don't know what was failing, but that was their standard repair for
    it. I think something was causing that first computer to fry itself
    because it got super hot before it crapped out each time.

    My 2nd iBook (the one I had to replace instead of repair) also had a
    weakened screen folding mechanism. The screen would actually fall on me
    if I held it at the wrong angle. I assume that mechanism has a limited
    life span and I simply opened and closed it too many times. I still have
    that computer, I'm undecided if I want to try and sell it for parts, or
    keep it for parts.

    Bring back the clones. Apple needs some competition (among those that
    refuse to using anything other that MacOS.)
    I'm A Trampoline, Jan 26, 2006
    #3
  4. On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:46:41 +1300, I'm A Trampoline wrote:

    > I had one, it lasted three months, needed a new logic board, lasted
    > another three months, needed a new logic board, lasted another three
    > months, needed a new logic board so they gave me a new computer free. I
    > think I had two latch failures with this first one too.
    >
    > It's free replacement lasted one and a half years before it needed a new
    > logic board. Because it wasn't under warranty, being uneconomical to fix
    > this was a computer down the drain.
    >
    > The next one I purchased in October (my current) has a problem with the
    > power supply overheating, and one of the keys on the keyboard isn't
    > responding properly. The key goes on and off a state where it makes a
    > weird clicking sound. I've pulled it off, disassembled the white parts
    > and put them back together, but to no avail.
    >
    > Are iBooks only designed for people who will baby their computers and
    > not spend a great deal of time using them? Would a Powerbook fare any
    > better, or is it me?
    >
    > I'm definitely buying the three year Applecare plan before the warranty
    > on this one is up.


    Yes they seem bad - there was a free repair on the logic board for some
    iBooks, but they didn't extend it far enough and I've seen failing ones
    surface. Without Applecare they are just time bombs.

    The powerbooks are far better and seem more rugged (cost more too though).
    Overheating on laptops seems to cause these premature failures of logic
    boards. If you are under Applecare it pays not to mess around, just send
    it in to get it fixed (after all Applecare isn't that cheap). Warranty
    repairers I've seen are only too happy to get their dollars from Apple for
    replacing a part..

    Watch out if you use the headphone jacks, they are crappy.
    wogers nemesis, Jan 26, 2006
    #4
  5. wogers nemesis wrote:

    > On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:46:41 +1300, I'm A Trampoline wrote:


    > > I had one, it lasted three months, needed a new logic board, lasted
    > > another three months, needed a new logic board, lasted another three
    > > months, needed a new logic board so they gave me a new computer free. I
    > > think I had two latch failures with this first one too.


    > Yes they seem bad - there was a free repair on the logic board for some
    > iBooks, but they didn't extend it far enough and I've seen failing ones
    > surface. Without Applecare they are just time bombs.


    Logic board failures were a known to fail frequently on the G3 models.
    I had mine replaced under Apple's repair extention program in the
    middle of 2004 and it went fine until I eventually sold the machine
    late last year, but I have heard stories about people having to replace
    theirs many times.

    >From what I understand, the G4 models are generally pretty reliable,

    although some aspects of their construction make me feel that the
    companies licensed to build them may have cut a few corners to try and
    compete with the huge selection of cheap PC laptops that are now on the
    market. Personally, I'm very happy with my G4 iBook, but I've only had
    it for three months, so it'll be another couple of years before I can
    say that it's given me good service.


    > The powerbooks are far better and seem more rugged (cost more too though).


    Yes, Powerbooks are a lot more expensive and their spec isn't all that
    much better than the iBook, but they just generally feel as if they're
    a much more refined machine.


    > Watch out if you use the headphone jacks, they are crappy.


    I found that the headphone jack on my G3 became looser over time, but
    the jack on my G4 looks a lot more robust. I suspect it was a known
    fault on earlier models which Apple have now dealt with.
    alastair.geek.nz, Jan 26, 2006
    #5
  6. wogers nemesis wrote:
    >
    > Yes they seem bad - there was a free repair on the logic board for some
    > iBooks, but they didn't extend it far enough and I've seen failing ones
    > surface. Without Applecare they are just time bombs.
    >
    > The powerbooks are far better and seem more rugged (cost more too though).
    > Overheating on laptops seems to cause these premature failures of logic
    > boards. If you are under Applecare it pays not to mess around, just send
    > it in to get it fixed (after all Applecare isn't that cheap). Warranty
    > repairers I've seen are only too happy to get their dollars from Apple for
    > replacing a part..
    >
    > Watch out if you use the headphone jacks, they are crappy.


    I made a big mistake not getting the Applecare plan with that first one
    (the 9 month computer), as that would've convered me for more than 2
    years on the free replacement. I thought too highly of Apple to think I
    needed it (my iMac was built like a tank). $500 or whatever is nothing
    compared to the price of a whole new iBook.

    I feel better knowing there are common problems with them. I'm a bit
    paraniod they're going to think I'm abusing the computers or something.
    I do use them a a LOT, but they should be able to handle that.
    I'm A Trampoline, Jan 26, 2006
    #6
  7. On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:46:41 +1300, I'm A Trampoline wrote:

    > I had one, it lasted three months, needed a new logic board, lasted
    > another three months, needed a new logic board, lasted another three
    > months, needed a new logic board so they gave me a new computer free. I
    > think I had two latch failures with this first one too.
    >
    > It's free replacement lasted one and a half years before it needed a new
    > logic board. Because it wasn't under warranty, being uneconomical to fix
    > this was a computer down the drain.
    >
    > The next one I purchased in October (my current) has a problem with the
    > power supply overheating, and one of the keys on the keyboard isn't
    > responding properly. The key goes on and off a state where it makes a
    > weird clicking sound. I've pulled it off, disassembled the white parts
    > and put them back together, but to no avail.
    >
    > Are iBooks only designed for people who will baby their computers and
    > not spend a great deal of time using them? Would a Powerbook fare any
    > better, or is it me?
    >
    > I'm definitely buying the three year Applecare plan before the warranty
    > on this one is up.


    Oh dear...........

    http://powerbookdefect.info/
    wogers nemesis, Jan 26, 2006
    #7
  8. alastair.geek.nz wrote:
    >
    >>From what I understand, the G4 models are generally pretty reliable,

    > although some aspects of their construction make me feel that the
    > companies licensed to build them may have cut a few corners to try and
    > compete with the huge selection of cheap PC laptops that are now on the
    > market.


    This has been my opinion for along time. From my sisters iBook, to the
    three I've gone through, I've noticed a progressive decline in the
    quality of materials used. I wish they hadn't ditched the transparent
    keys, they looked cool.


    >>Watch out if you use the headphone jacks, they are crappy.

    >
    >
    > I found that the headphone jack on my G3 became looser over time, but
    > the jack on my G4 looks a lot more robust. I suspect it was a known
    > fault on earlier models which Apple have now dealt with.


    The power jack design is criminal. I've snapped the pin off one by
    bumping the plug sideways, I admit it was my fault and paid myself for
    the repair (this has made me more anal about protecting my computer than
    I would otherwise be), but if it had a right angled plug it would be
    much less likely to happen. Some company makes a power supply with a
    plug like this, but I don't think they stock it in NZ.
    I'm A Trampoline, Jan 26, 2006
    #8
  9. wogers nemesis wrote:
    >
    > Oh dear...........
    >
    > http://powerbookdefect.info/


    Bring back the clones.


    I get the magic shifting balance slider, that shoud've been fixed in an
    OS update by now.
    I'm A Trampoline, Jan 26, 2006
    #9
  10. I'm A Trampoline wrote:

    > wogers nemesis wrote:


    > > Yes they seem bad - there was a free repair on the logic board for some
    > > iBooks, but they didn't extend it far enough and I've seen failing ones
    > > surface. Without Applecare they are just time bombs.


    > I made a big mistake not getting the Applecare plan with that first one
    > (the 9 month computer), as that would've convered me for more than 2
    > years on the free replacement. I thought too highly of Apple to think I
    > needed it (my iMac was built like a tank). $500 or whatever is nothing
    > compared to the price of a whole new iBook.


    I bought my machine from Noel Leeming and considered the three year
    extended warranty at $300. I know that someone here will probably reply
    to waffle on about how the consumer guarantees act would cover you
    anyway, but I can't realistically afford to be without a computer while
    battling the retailer through the disputes tribunal, not to mention the
    time and effort involved.

    In any case, I decided not to go ahead with the extended warranty
    because, for the $300 cost to be justifiable, the chance of the iBook
    failing during the course of my ownership (which I forecast to be three
    years) would be over 15%. Despite some people such as yourself having
    the odd problem with the G4 iBook, I honestly don't believe that the
    probability of failure would be any higher than 10%, so the extended
    warranty was just slightly too pricey for me. If it had been $250, I
    probably would have taken it.
    alastair.geek.nz, Jan 26, 2006
    #10
  11. alastair.geek.nz wrote:
    >
    > I bought my machine from Noel Leeming and considered the three year
    > extended warranty at $300. I know that someone here will probably reply
    > to waffle on about how the consumer guarantees act would cover you
    > anyway, but I can't realistically afford to be without a computer while
    > battling the retailer through the disputes tribunal, not to mention the
    > time and effort involved.
    >
    > In any case, I decided not to go ahead with the extended warranty
    > because, for the $300 cost to be justifiable, the chance of the iBook
    > failing during the course of my ownership (which I forecast to be three
    > years) would be over 15%. Despite some people such as yourself having
    > the odd problem with the G4 iBook, I honestly don't believe that the
    > probability of failure would be any higher than 10%, so the extended
    > warranty was just slightly too pricey for me. If it had been $250, I
    > probably would have taken it.


    The present iBook AppleCare plan is $495 from TotallyMac. That's a LOT
    of money just to be guaranteed a working computer for three years. The
    PowerBook plan is $686, that's disgusting. Like you, if I read my post
    on the internet, it probably wouldn't sway me to get the warranty
    either, but living it has.

    If we're going to have zero choice for hardware brands (for those that
    NEED MacOS), I want that to be a first class hardware brand that thinks
    enough of it's products to offer 3 year warranties as standard. Apple
    has gone too far when it comes to competing with the PC makers, and I
    hope they've learned from it. I don't mind if the computers cost more
    than an equivalent PC, MacOS feels like a luxury OS.

    You can, to an extent, gauge the quality of an item by looking at how
    long the manufacturer is prepared to guarantee it. I had no problem
    buying a used Onkyo receiver and DVD player off Trademe because if
    bought new, they'd be guaranteed for 5 years.
    I'm A Trampoline, Jan 26, 2006
    #11
  12. I'm A Trampoline

    Jamie Walker Guest

    On 2006-01-26, I'm A Trampoline <> wrote:
    > I had one, it lasted three months, needed a new logic board, lasted
    > another three months, needed a new logic board, lasted another three
    > months, needed a new logic board so they gave me a new computer free. I
    > think I had two latch failures with this first one too.
    >
    > It's free replacement lasted one and a half years before it needed a new
    > logic board. Because it wasn't under warranty, being uneconomical to fix
    > this was a computer down the drain.


    The white G3 iBooks were rubbish. They had a design flaw in the logic board that
    resulted in crashing and display corruption after a few months.

    That can happen to anyone, but the outrageous part is that Apple were replacing
    the faulty logic boards with new ones that had the *exact* *same* *design*
    *flaw* thus just about guaranteeing the fault would recur.

    After mine suffered the same failure for the third time, I insisted that it be
    replaced rather than repaired. Apple refused; the retailer ended up replacing it
    at their own expense.

    I recommend www.campus.co.nz - they replaced it with a better model without me
    having to get nasty and despite losing out on the deal they're still very nice
    to me when I go in to buy stuff.

    The G4 iBooks seem to be much better. My flatmate has been using and abusing the
    replacement for 18 months now, trouble free.

    > Are iBooks only designed for people who will baby their computers and
    > not spend a great deal of time using them? Would a Powerbook fare any
    > better, or is it me?


    The iBooks feel physically tougher to be, though that said the Powerbooks are
    much less susceptible to case scratching.
    Jamie Walker, Jan 26, 2006
    #12
  13. Jamie Walker wrote:
    >
    > The white G3 iBooks were rubbish. They had a design flaw in the logic board that
    > resulted in crashing and display corruption after a few months.
    >
    > That can happen to anyone, but the outrageous part is that Apple were replacing
    > the faulty logic boards with new ones that had the *exact* *same* *design*
    > *flaw* thus just about guaranteeing the fault would recur.


    That first one of mine was a G3, so I guess it was the exact same deal.
    The next two were G4s.

    > After mine suffered the same failure for the third time, I insisted that it be
    > replaced rather than repaired. Apple refused; the retailer ended up replacing it
    > at their own expense.


    That's interesting. In my case, my local retailer, along with the help
    of one of the Chch MagnumMac technicians (who had been repairing it)
    managed to use whatever sway they had to get Apple to pay for a new one.
    I think that decision had to go through Australia. I was told I was very
    lucky, and that in other cases, they'd simply extended the warranties to
    three years and kept reparing the computers over and over again for the
    whole period (which can't make good economic sense, I think two logic
    boards cost more than one computer).
    I'm A Trampoline, Jan 27, 2006
    #13
  14. I'm A Trampoline

    Enkidu Guest

    I'm A Trampoline wrote:
    >
    > MacOS feels like a luxury OS.
    >

    You have to be joking!

    Cheers,

    Cliff
    Enkidu, Jan 27, 2006
    #14
  15. Enkidu wrote:

    > I'm A Trampoline wrote:


    > > MacOS feels like a luxury OS.


    > You have to be joking!


    'Luxury' probably isn't the right term, but those of us who use OS X do
    so primarily for the ease of use, reliability and simple maintenance.
    In short, it's an operating system designed for people who are lazy or
    not knowledgeable with regard to computer ownership. In my view, this
    is a niche that the Macintosh platform fills extremely well.
    alastair.geek.nz, Jan 27, 2006
    #15
  16. alastair.geek.nz wrote:
    >
    > 'Luxury' probably isn't the right term, but those of us who use OS X do
    > so primarily for the ease of use, reliability and simple maintenance.
    > In short, it's an operating system designed for people who are lazy or
    > not knowledgeable with regard to computer ownership. In my view, this
    > is a niche that the Macintosh platform fills extremely well.


    I stand by the choice of the word Luxury. If an operating system is like
    a building (and it IS in a way, you spend a good deal of your life IN
    there), MacOS is like a very expensive architectural home, Windows is
    like a train station - it makes me feel cold.
    I'm A Trampoline, Jan 27, 2006
    #16
  17. I'm A Trampoline

    thingy Guest

    I'm A Trampoline wrote:
    > alastair.geek.nz wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> I bought my machine from Noel Leeming and considered the three year
    >> extended warranty at $300. I know that someone here will probably reply
    >> to waffle on about how the consumer guarantees act would cover you
    >> anyway, but I can't realistically afford to be without a computer while
    >> battling the retailer through the disputes tribunal, not to mention the
    >> time and effort involved.
    >>
    >> In any case, I decided not to go ahead with the extended warranty
    >> because, for the $300 cost to be justifiable, the chance of the iBook
    >> failing during the course of my ownership (which I forecast to be three
    >> years) would be over 15%. Despite some people such as yourself having
    >> the odd problem with the G4 iBook, I honestly don't believe that the
    >> probability of failure would be any higher than 10%, so the extended
    >> warranty was just slightly too pricey for me. If it had been $250, I
    >> probably would have taken it.

    >
    >
    > The present iBook AppleCare plan is $495 from TotallyMac. That's a LOT
    > of money just to be guaranteed a working computer for three years. The
    > PowerBook plan is $686, that's disgusting. Like you, if I read my post
    > on the internet, it probably wouldn't sway me to get the warranty
    > either, but living it has.
    >
    > If we're going to have zero choice for hardware brands (for those that
    > NEED MacOS), I want that to be a first class hardware brand that thinks
    > enough of it's products to offer 3 year warranties as standard. Apple
    > has gone too far when it comes to competing with the PC makers, and I
    > hope they've learned from it. I don't mind if the computers cost more
    > than an equivalent PC, MacOS feels like a luxury OS.


    They cost way more now...Macs are way more expensive and little better
    quality....and the repair costs huge...

    3 bad hits v one good one, the OS "you" like....

    > You can, to an extent, gauge the quality of an item by looking at how
    > long the manufacturer is prepared to guarantee it. I had no problem
    > buying a used Onkyo receiver and DVD player off Trademe because if
    > bought new, they'd be guaranteed for 5 years.


    Very true.

    I was thinking of a Apple laptop....(well my partner is and Im being
    squeezed to foot the bill) but they are very expensive compared to Intel
    ones....like $2400 v $1500 (roughly equiv) and the quality issues make
    me think twice.....then the repair costs.....

    While I could almost justify the ibook margin, if I was truly getting a
    quality product with a 2 or 3 year warrantee as standard, I would, to be
    honest, I dont think so.

    regards

    Thing
    thingy, Jan 27, 2006
    #17
  18. thingy wrote:

    > I'm A Trampoline wrote:


    > > You can, to an extent, gauge the quality of an item by looking at how
    > > long the manufacturer is prepared to guarantee it. I had no problem
    > > buying a used Onkyo receiver and DVD player off Trademe because if
    > > bought new, they'd be guaranteed for 5 years.


    > I was thinking of a Apple laptop....(well my partner is and Im being
    > squeezed to foot the bill) but they are very expensive compared to Intel
    > ones....like $2400 v $1500 (roughly equiv) and the quality issues make
    > me think twice.....then the repair costs.....
    >
    > While I could almost justify the ibook margin, if I was truly getting a
    > quality product with a 2 or 3 year warrantee as standard, I would, to be
    > honest, I dont think so.


    I have been using Macs for over ten years but, when I was buying my
    iBook last year, I couldn't help but seriously consider the cheap PC
    notebooks on the market. In the end, I decided that I could justify the
    Mac's higher price because of my nervousness about Windows' security
    problems, and the fact that I'm not techno-savvy enough for Linux. Yea,
    I know Linux is easy to install and use these days, but the unfortunate
    reality is that none of the manufacturers guarantee that any Linux
    distribution will run on their notebooks so, if I hit a snag, I would
    be screwed.

    Most people on this forum would probably get better value out of a PC
    notebook but, for those of us who prefer to spend a bit extra upfront
    to minimise software installation and maintenance hassles, a Mac can
    still be a very feasible option.
    alastair.geek.nz, Jan 27, 2006
    #18
  19. I'm A Trampoline

    Craig Shore Guest

    On 27 Jan 2006 14:38:13 -0800, "alastair.geek.nz" <> wrote:

    >thingy wrote:
    >
    >> I'm A Trampoline wrote:

    >
    >> > You can, to an extent, gauge the quality of an item by looking at how
    >> > long the manufacturer is prepared to guarantee it. I had no problem
    >> > buying a used Onkyo receiver and DVD player off Trademe because if
    >> > bought new, they'd be guaranteed for 5 years.

    >
    >> I was thinking of a Apple laptop....(well my partner is and Im being
    >> squeezed to foot the bill) but they are very expensive compared to Intel
    >> ones....like $2400 v $1500 (roughly equiv) and the quality issues make
    >> me think twice.....then the repair costs.....
    >>
    >> While I could almost justify the ibook margin, if I was truly getting a
    >> quality product with a 2 or 3 year warrantee as standard, I would, to be
    >> honest, I dont think so.

    >
    >I have been using Macs for over ten years but, when I was buying my
    >iBook last year, I couldn't help but seriously consider the cheap PC
    >notebooks on the market. In the end, I decided that I could justify the
    >Mac's higher price because of my nervousness about Windows' security
    >problems,


    If you stick a firewall on it, and are reasonably careful about any software you
    run (especially email attachments) then you are reasonably safe.
    Craig Shore, Jan 29, 2006
    #19
  20. I'm A Trampoline

    Craig Shore Guest

    On 27 Jan 2006 02:44:22 -0800, "alastair.geek.nz" <> wrote:

    >Enkidu wrote:
    >
    >> I'm A Trampoline wrote:

    >
    >> > MacOS feels like a luxury OS.

    >
    >> You have to be joking!

    >
    >'Luxury' probably isn't the right term, but those of us who use OS X do
    >so primarily for the ease of use, reliability and simple maintenance.
    >In short, it's an operating system designed for people who are lazy or
    >not knowledgeable with regard to computer ownership. In my view, this
    >is a niche that the Macintosh platform fills extremely well.


    That Ubuntu Linux distribution feels a lot like the Mac OS and it's free.
    It doesn't have all the i<software> though.
    Craig Shore, Jan 29, 2006
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Mark M
    Replies:
    14
    Views:
    608
    Dragan Cvetkovic
    Aug 20, 2003
  2. Russell Smithies

    recall on iBooks???

    Russell Smithies, Nov 6, 2003, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    332
    I'm a Trampoline
    Nov 7, 2003
  3. Peter Foldes

    Re: Am I doing something wrong? (again!)

    Peter Foldes, Oct 30, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    372
    Peter Foldes
    Oct 30, 2010
  4. Mike Easter

    Re: Am I doing something wrong? (again!)

    Mike Easter, Oct 30, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    35
    Views:
    1,091
    Aardvark
    Nov 4, 2010
  5. trueone

    Re: iPad question re iBooks availability

    trueone, Feb 25, 2011, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,012
    William Brown
    Feb 26, 2011
Loading...

Share This Page