    if i certifide MCSD so i have to upgrade to MCPD, and if i Certifide MCPD so
    i will not take the webservices and the sql 2005.

    thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYW1lZCBHaGFseQ==?=, Jul 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYW1lZCBHaGFseQ==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Mohamed Ghaly wrote:
    > i want to make the mcsd and in the same time i work now with .net 2005 web &
    > desktop and i work also with sql2005,

    Yeah, I know the feeling. I also want to make a million bucks, and in
    the same time, I date with a million girls, and i work also with Miss
    World 2005.
    Cerebrus, Jul 19, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYW1lZCBHaGFseQ==?=

    CaffieneRush Guest

    I like where you are going.

    mscd = a million bucks - check
    work with .net 2.0 = date 1 million girls (pretty girls, I hope) -
    check
    work with sqlserver 2005 = work with Miss World 2005 - no check
    Fortunately, work with sqlserver 2000 = date Miss World 2000 - check

    Andy

    CaffieneRush, Jul 20, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYW1lZCBHaGFseQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Yeah, I know the feeling. I also want to make a million bucks, and in
    >the same time, I date with a million girls, and i work also with Miss
    >World 2005.

    now you're an MCNGP, that all comes as standard ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jul 24, 2006