    the software. If you choose, the software's reporting functionality can be
    disabled by following the instructions found at
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=39987.
    Vonuk the face-keelhauler, Feb 11, 2005

  2. "Vonuk the face-keelhauler"
    <.****> wrote in message
    news:
    > PRIVACY NOTICE: When the software checks your device for Malware,
    > information is collected from your device only for the purpose of
    > reporting to you whether or not Malware was detected and removed from
    > your device. However, Microsoft may collect and publish aggregated
    > data about the use of the software. If you choose, the software's
    > reporting functionality can be disabled by following the instructions
    > found at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=39987.

    "EULA"?

    Wa's one o' dem, den?

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Vonuk the face-keelhauler

    Aquila Deus Guest

    Vonuk the face-keelhauler wrote:
    > PRIVACY NOTICE: When the software checks your device for Malware,
    > information is collected from your device only for the purpose of

    reporting
    > to you whether or not Malware was detected and removed from your

    device.
    > However, Microsoft may collect and publish aggregated data about the

    use of
    > the software. If you choose, the software's reporting functionality

    can be
    > disabled by following the instructions found at
    > http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=39987.

    Does EULA make any sense in non-US countries? If yes why do governments
    allow it?
    Aquila Deus, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Vonuk the face-keelhauler

    zulu Guest

    FWIW, if the <deleted> EULA is too small for me to read anyway (as it
    alsmost ALWAYS is) ---- TOUGH!

    --
    ¦ zulu ¦

    zulu, Feb 11, 2005