    Simon

    Sperm: To be fastest doesn't imply that you are smartest.
    ( by Enrique Herranz )

    Simone Murdock, Jun 6, 2009

  2. Simone Murdock wrote:
    > I'm trying to migrate from Maxthon (IE engine): I'm quite satisfied
    > having tried many plugins, but there are small annoying problems yet:
    >
    > - how can I set to always open new tab when clicking on bookmarks' bar ?
    > Now I have to create a new one than click on the bookmark. For search
    > engine bar I found a plugin...is there also for bookmarks ?
    >
    > Printing: can I print only a selection ? Using a pdf-printer, it's very
    > useful to be able to save only small part of a web page...
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > Simon

    first of all, learn what plugins are. Plugins activate
    an outside program, such as windows media player, adobe
    acrobat reader, realplayer, quicktime, flash player, ms
    silverlight, java, and so forth.

    What you want are called settings. And you can find
    everything you need under the menu of Tools, Options.

    Things you can do is when you want to click on a
    bookmark or link and open a new tab, try pressing the
    mouse wheel, or hold down the ctrl key and click.

    If you want more control of your tabs, you might want
    to get an addon called tab mixed plus:

    As for printing, yes, and its more of a windows option
    rather than a FF one. When you select the text you
    want, click the print icon, and when something pops up
    [thats windows], then you need to select Print
    Selection, and change the printer to the pdf-printer

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jun 6, 2009