    To: xxx
    Subject: Important Netflix Account Info: Price Change and New
    Plans
    From: Netflix <>
    Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:03:35 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

    ******************
    NETFLIX
    ******************

    Dear Peter,

    We are separating unlimited DVDs by mail and unlimited streaming
    into two separate plans to better reflect the costs of each. Now
    our members have a choice: a streaming only plan, a DVD only
    plan, or both.

    Your current $9.99 a month membership for unlimited streaming and
    unlimited DVDs will be split into 2 distinct plans:

    Plan 1: Unlimited Streaming (no DVDs) for $7.99 a month
    Plan 2: Unlimited DVDs, 1 out at-a-time (no streaming) for
    $7.99 a month

    Your price for getting both of these plans will be $15.98 a month
    ($7.99 + $7.99). You don't need to do anything to continue your
    memberships for both unlimited streaming and unlimited DVDs.

    These prices will start for charges on or after September 1,
    2011.

    You can easily change or cancel your unlimited streaming plan,
    unlimited DVD plan, or both, by going to the Plan Change page
    (http://www.netflix.com/SubscriptionChange?xxxxxx) in Your
    Account (http://www.netflix.com/YourAccount?xxxxxxx).

    We realize you have many choices for home entertainment, and we
    thank you for your business. As always, if you have questions,
    please feel free to call us at 1-888-357-1516.

    -The Netflix Team
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Jul 13, 2011