    footage that I choose to be the icon for the chapter will change by
    the time I am ready to burn.

    Any ideas for curing this? Another low cost alternative?

    P.C. Ford, Feb 21, 2006

  2. P.C. Ford

    Guest

    That the frames in the "free" express version you don't get all the
    goodies of seeing exactly where you are by manually editing it.

    , Feb 21, 2006

  3. P.C. Ford

    P.C. Ford Guest

    On 21 Feb 2006 12:54:02 -0800, wrote:

    >That the frames in the "free" express version you don't get all the
    >goodies of seeing exactly where you are by manually editing it.

    Uhhhhh, that's right. But what's the cure or replacement?

    P.C. Ford, Feb 21, 2006
  4. P.C. Ford

    Steve Guest

    On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:18:30 -0800, P.C. Ford <>
    wrote:

    >On 21 Feb 2006 12:54:02 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>That the frames in the "free" express version you don't get all the
    >>goodies of seeing exactly where you are by manually editing it.

    >Uhhhhh, that's right. But what's the cure or replacement?

    Nero is not a DVD authoring program anyway, you should be using DVDlab
    or some such; but as for accuracy, chapter markers can only be set on
    I-frames, the beginning of a GOP, so they are only accurate to at best
    15 frames.

    ... Steve ..

    Steve, Feb 22, 2006