Alternative Software to Open MS Publisher Files

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fiona Fell : bluecrack multimedia, May 21, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I hope someone can help me out, I am in the process of
    developing a newsletter and happen to be completing the
    layout and content development within Adobe Illustrator 10.

    The problem that has arisen is that the source files I have
    been given access to, and the only ones that exist, are in
    MS Publisher format. I was wondering if anyone knew of
    a software application that would open these .pub files
    without me having to source a copy of Publisher for this
    project task.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Regards,
    Fiona Fell
    << head creative geek
    << bluecrack multimedia
    P: (+61) 0415 061 307
    E:

    BLUECRACK MULTIMEDIA
    Digital and Print Design Services for Small Business
    online at http://www.bluecrack.com

    AUTORESPONDER SOLUTION
    Automated E-mail Follow-Up Response Service
    online at http://www.autorespondersolution.com
    Fiona Fell : bluecrack multimedia, May 21, 2005

  2. Fiona Fell : bluecrack multimedia

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Fiona Fell : bluecrack multimedia" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I hope someone can help me out, I am in the process of
    > developing a newsletter and happen to be completing the
    > layout and content development within Adobe Illustrator 10.
    >
    > The problem that has arisen is that the source files I have
    > been given access to, and the only ones that exist, are in
    > MS Publisher format. I was wondering if anyone knew of
    > a software application that would open these .pub files
    > without me having to source a copy of Publisher for this
    > project task.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    Nope. But the good news is you can get a cheap copy on eBay or from vendors
    advertising at www.pricewatch.com, etc.
    Toolman Tim, May 21, 2005