    Cheers,

    --
    RiTSo

    RiTSo, Feb 4, 2004

  2. RiTSo

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Feb 4, 2004

  3. RiTSo

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 4, 2004
  4. RiTSo

    RiTSo Guest

    RiTSo, Feb 4, 2004
  5. RiTSo

    RiTSo Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    : Real Alternative
    : http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/finalbuilds.htm
    :
    : On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:35:01 GMT, in
    : <VHcUb.6542$>
    : RiTSo scrawled:
    :
    :: Anyone know the name of the freeware app that handles real audio?
    ::
    :: It is quite popular but doesn't take over your system like RP does.
    ::
    :: Cheers,

    Cheers Mike!

    RiTSo, Feb 4, 2004
  6. RiTSo

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 4, 2004
  7. RiTSo

    RiTSo Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    :: Cheers Mike!
    :
    : You're welcome.

    Even better, I get to hear Everton's equalizer!!

    --
    RiTSo

    RiTSo, Feb 4, 2004
  8. RiTSo

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:37:03 GMT, in
    <3CdUb.6601$>
    RiTSo scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >:: Cheers Mike!
    >:
    >: You're welcome.
    >
    >Even better, I get to hear Everton's equalizer!!

    Everton? What's that?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 4, 2004
  9. RiTSo

    RiTSo Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    :: Even better, I get to hear Everton's equalizer!!
    :
    : Everton? What's that?

    Sorry, forgot this group was International!

    UK Football!

    --
    RiTSo

    RiTSo, Feb 4, 2004
  10. RiTSo

    Bigfred Guest

    http://download.com.com/3000-2167-10253372.html?tag=lst-0-6

    Bigfred, Feb 4, 2004
  11. RiTSo

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:43:43 GMT, in
    <jIdUb.6611$>
    RiTSo scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >:: Even better, I get to hear Everton's equalizer!!
    >:
    >: Everton? What's that?
    >
    >Sorry, forgot this group was International!
    >
    >UK Football!

    I'm in the UK... So what's Everton?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 4, 2004
  12. RiTSo

    RiTSo Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    :: Sorry, forgot this group was International!
    ::
    :: UK Football!
    :
    : I'm in the UK... So what's Everton?

    Unless you are being sarcastic then it is the team, who I have just
    give up supporting, who have just been beaten by Fulham and are now
    out of the cup!

    Wish you hadn't given me the link now!

    --
    RiTSo

    RiTSo, Feb 4, 2004
  13. RiTSo

    anthonyberet Guest

    > Anyone know the name of the freeware app that handles real audio?
    >
    > It is quite popular but doesn't take over your system like RP does.

    You nearly got it.
    "Real alternative"
    (scroll down this page)
    http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/finalbuilds.htm

    anthonyberet, Feb 4, 2004
  14. RiTSo

    Boomer Guest

    > °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >:: Sorry, forgot this group was International!
    >::
    >:: UK Football!
    >:
    >: I'm in the UK... So what's Everton?
    >
    > Unless you are being sarcastic then it is the team, who I have just
    > give up supporting, who have just been beaten by Fulham and are now
    > out of the cup!
    >
    > Wish you hadn't given me the link now!

    FA Cup. Everton 1 and Fulham 2
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26632D47

    Boomer, Feb 4, 2004
  15. RiTSo

    RiTSo Guest

    RiTSo, Feb 4, 2004
  16. RiTSo

    Boomer Guest

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >: FA Cup. Everton 1 and Fulham 2
    >: Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26632D47
    >
    > Many thanks for the reminder Boomer!

    You're welcome. ;0)

    Boomer, Feb 4, 2004
  17. RiTSo

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:59:01 GMT, in
    <VOeUb.6702$>
    RiTSo scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >:: Sorry, forgot this group was International!
    >::
    >:: UK Football!
    >:
    >: I'm in the UK... So what's Everton?
    >
    >Unless you are being sarcastic

    BINGO!

    > then it is the team, who I have just give up supporting,
    > who have just been beaten by Fulham and are now
    >out of the cup!

    <Snicker!>

    >Wish you hadn't given me the link now!

    Chin up! :)