    Please recommend an alternate internet browser. I am using IE 6 and
    recently it has been giving some strange error messages.
    , Sep 22, 2006

  2. Neil Green Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Please recommend an alternate internet browser. I am
    > using IE 6 and
    > recently it has been giving some strange error
    > messages.

    Mozilla is great but my bank site won't work with it.
    Neil Green, Sep 22, 2006

  3. bambam Guest

    bambam, Sep 22, 2006
  4. JJ Guest

    I've used Mozilla for several years and really like it but there are still a
    few sites that require IE to display properly.

    JJ, Sep 22, 2006
  5. Gootes Guest

    I can recommend Opera, it's very good browser

    Gootes, Sep 22, 2006
  6. Ted Nowicki Guest

    It's against my software beliefs but Firefox or Seamonkey is good. IE 7 is
    also a way better upgrade if your using XP/2000/Vista. www.mozilla.com or
    www.microsoft.com/ie for their latest products. If you use FireFox (or
    seamonkey) you will notice Windows Update won't work. You can either switch
    to ie for that or just use automatic updates or use Windiz Update, it has
    the same updates and works with FireFox and non-ie only, except the updates
    are like a day late or so. Google windiz update for more info.

    Ted Nowicki, Sep 23, 2006