    anything else.

    Cheers

    jb

    John Bartlett, Feb 6, 2007

  2. John Bartlett

    jasen Guest

    On 2007-02-06, John Bartlett <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone had their sub woofer just lose all it's base for no reason?
    >
    > All I did was stick a new CPU fan / heat sink in... didn't touch
    > anything else.

    One of those cables (that you didn't touch) at the back of your PC
    has probably come loose.

    Bye.
    Jasen

    jasen, Feb 7, 2007

  3. John Bartlett

    ~misfit~ Guest

    John Bartlett wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone had their sub woofer just lose all it's base for no reason?

    Only when a mouse decided that the nice little hole and heated, enclosed box
    made a good home. However, it seems the mouse either didn't like the 'music'
    or had a need for paper for nest-building. Either way the cone was chewed
    out.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Feb 7, 2007
  4. Thanks Guys

    Speaker wires all in place and not a mouse to be seen heh heh!!!

    Looks like new speakers coming up!!!

    Cheers

    JB

    John Bartlett, Feb 10, 2007