    patch available. Gets rather frustrating after a while though!

    TIA,
    Alex
    Alex Clark, Jul 17, 2008

  2. Yes, I've seen this as well. Mind you, I'm not usually working with those
    numbers of open windows, so I'm only mildly annoyed by it. I really only
    notice this when I am minimizing a fullscreen simulator and then [Alt+Tab]
    starts cykling between the rest of the open windows that are currently
    maximized on the desktop. I didn't notice any randomness about it, but that
    may simply be a result of the number of windows that are involved in the
    operation.

    If this is a major issue for you, I would contemplate if you may be slightly
    short of memory (swap volume?) or, I think it is most likely a Video Driver
    issue, keeping in mind that most recent work on video drivers have been
    focused on the Vista platform.

    I have not found anything to resolve this, but I also didn't look for any
    fix. Nice one, if we can get some feed-back on this.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jul 18, 2008