    from my primary language which is English to Hebrew, my language does change
    but in the Taskbar (Language bar) it still stays on EN.

    Anyone came across this kind of problem before?

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Nov 26, 2005

  2. Perhaps. I have seen something like that before, but it is not happening
    often enough that I remember to watch for it. At one time I thought that if
    the app that is active understands a change of language - then it works as
    expected, but with other app's (or a dialog in the active app) it can
    happen, might be consistent with the 'insertion bar' (cursor) losing focus.
    But I can not verify that.

    Tony. . .

    "lostword" <> wrote in message
    > Never had this problem before, but when i change my language using

    ALT+SHIFT

    Tony Sperling, Nov 26, 2005

  3. It used to work fine, now it doesn't change, not even on a simple TXT file,
    nothing.

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Nov 27, 2005
  4. Try to figure out the last thing that you changed in your set-up before you
    noticed, utilities like nVidias 'nView' used to have some strange effects
    with me. But I really don't know. Main thing is the functionality, not the
    icon?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 27, 2005
  5. Have you tried a System Restore to a point before the problem showed up?

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 27, 2005