  1. neville

    neville Guest

    Dont bother going there its very boring and nobody listens to you.

    neville, Mar 6, 2005

  2. neville

    elaich Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in
    news:1110139727.7676b5926dfe130aa7579544a0600514@teranews:

    > Dont bother going there its very boring and nobody listens to you.

    Yes, they do spot trolls rather quickly, don't they? Also they don't have
    much of a sense of humor over there.

    elaich, Mar 6, 2005

  3. neville

    Parko Guest

    neville squeeked after five nanoseconds of Deep Thought:

    > Dont bother going there its very boring and nobody listens to you.

    If you have an IQ of <38.
    --
    Parko
    The depth of Neville's stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

    Parko, Mar 6, 2005
  4. It was on Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:49:14 +0000, that Parko contributed:

    > neville squeeked after five nanoseconds of Deep Thought:
    >
    >> Dont bother going there its very boring and nobody listens to you.

    > If you have an IQ of <38.

    Not surprising they don't listen, as he's an idiot troll.

    --
    What are black ops?
    What is 'Group 13'?

    Perce P. Cassidy, Mar 6, 2005