    ex gf gives me the 400 dollars she owes me any help would be
    appreciated thanks.

    , Nov 22, 2006

  2. beenthere Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I Recently reformatted my computers and i had some pictures in a hidden
    > folder on my desktop that i made sure that i saved them to a disc so
    > after i reformatted them i could later use the pictures to make sure my
    > ex gf gives me the 400 dollars she owes me any help would be
    > appreciated thanks.

    And what exactly do you want help with ?.
    You`ve got the pics on a disc.
    You`ve formatted the drive, so they`re not on there.
    Can`t help with the $400 bit.

    beenthere, Nov 22, 2006

  3. Top Guest

    presented the following explanation :
    > I Recently reformatted my computers and i had some pictures in
    > a hidden folder on my desktop that i made sure that i saved
    > them to a disc so after i reformatted them i could later use
    > the pictures to make sure my ex gf gives me the 400 dollars she
    > owes me any help would be appreciated thanks.

    Scum!

    Top, Nov 22, 2006
  4. posted this dolorous hard-luck tale in

    > I Recently reformatted my computers and i had some pictures in a hidden
    > folder on my desktop that i made sure that i saved them to a disc so
    > after i reformatted them i could later use the pictures to make sure my
    > ex gf gives me the 400 dollars she owes me any help would be
    > appreciated thanks.

    Really humbly tell her you've got the pictures, and if she'll come over and
    bring [something stupid-easy, like 2 BigMac's] you'll just give them to her.
    When she gets there, give her a tall, cold glass of this stuff I heard of in
    here called "Dacryphilia" and when she passes out, just take the $40 out of
    her purse and hide it under the soap in the linen closet, and then go back
    where she is passed out and whisper things like "shoes; shoes on sale; name
    brand shoes..." over and over a few times -[that is called "subliminal
    insemination" and it makes all girls smile and dream sweet dreams]- now take
    all the new pictures you want. When she comes to, and asks what happened,
    just say "it must of been the stress; can I call you a cab?" She won't know
    why, but she'll still be really happy from the shoe-store dreams, and now you
    both can live happily ever after - like in the fairy tales.

    Best wishes to you and yours for a safe and joyous holiday season.

    --

    If trees could scream,
    would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 22, 2006