Already here... and walking amongst us...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by ____sairenns@6url.com, Jul 31, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 31, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    > time is running out...
    > http://<redacted>

    One has to wonder why "they" permitted you to post this...
    St. John Smythe, Jul 31, 2005

  3. In article <dcid8b$kn6$4vu.com>,
    St. John Smythe <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    >> time is running out...
    >> http://<redacted>

    >One has to wonder why "they" permitted you to post this...

    I liked the line, "Then IT happended." When was that exactly? My dad was
    in IT before it was called DP.
    --
    Security check: INTRUDER ALERT!
    Michael Roach, Jul 31, 2005
  4. appears to have caused the following letters to be
    typed in news::

    > They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    > time is running out...
    > http://[snipperola]

    Remember, your tinfoil hat has to be made with the SHINY SIDE OUT.

    Take THAT, Daniel Lin, Mark Sadek, James Lin & Christopher Chung!
    Matthew B. Tepper, Jul 31, 2005
  5. rpl Guest

    Matthew B. Tepper wrote:
    > appears to have caused the following letters to be
    > typed in news::
    >

    >>They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    >>time is running out...
    >>http://[snipperola]

    > Remember, your tinfoil hat has to be made with the SHINY SIDE OUT.

    If you're going to wear a tinfoil hat I think everybody would prefer you
    to wear it shiny side in.
    rpl, Jul 31, 2005
  6. In article <Xns96A45E058C46Equackandflap@207.69.189.191>,
    Matthew B. Tepper <oyþ@earthlink.net> wrote:
    > appears to have caused the following letters to be
    >typed in news::
    >
    >> They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    >> time is running out...
    >> http://[snipperola]

    >Remember, your tinfoil hat has to be made with the SHINY SIDE OUT.

    His webpage is nothing but a countdown timer and an invitation
    to get in on the ground floor by sending him money NOW. I wonder
    if maybe he's trying to pull a LWE and get subscriptions to his
    horrid alien fanfic novel? If so, he should contemplate the fact
    that LWE already *has* a fan base.

    Dorothy J. Heydt
    Albany, California
    Dorothy J Heydt, Jul 31, 2005
  7. Amethyst Guest

    wrote:
    > They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    > time is running out...
    > http://sairenns.freespaces.com

    Gee, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about cats
    Amethyst, Jul 31, 2005
  8. In article <>,
    Amethyst <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    >> time is running out...
    >> http://sairenns.freespaces.com

    >Gee, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about cats

    I looked at the site and I'm beginning to think the guy's writing
    his own Shaver mystery.

    Dorothy J. Heydt
    Albany, California
    Dorothy J Heydt, Jul 31, 2005
  9. CBFalconer Guest

    Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
    > Amethyst <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst
    >>> us... time is running out...
    >>> http://sairenns.freespaces.com

    >> Gee, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about cats

    > I looked at the site and I'm beginning to think the guy's writing
    > his own Shaver mystery.

    I believe the prototypical foil hat story was by Murray Leinster.
    About the same time, but in a different magazine.

    --
    Chuck F () ()
    CBFalconer, Jul 31, 2005
  10. In article <>,
    CBFalconer <> wrote:
    >Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

    >>> Gee, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about cats

    >> I looked at the site and I'm beginning to think the guy's writing
    >> his own Shaver mystery.

    >I believe the prototypical foil hat story was by Murray Leinster.
    >About the same time, but in a different magazine.

    Yeah, but Leinster, sit illi terra levis, didn't try to convince
    everybody it was for real.

    Dorothy J. Heydt
    Albany, California
    Dorothy J Heydt, Jul 31, 2005
  11. (Dorothy J Heydt) appears to have caused the following
    letters to be typed in news::

    > In article <>,
    > Amethyst <> wrote:
    >>
    >> wrote:
    >>> They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    >>> time is running out...
    >>> http://sairenns.freespaces.com

    >>Gee, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about cats

    > I looked at the site and I'm beginning to think the guy's writing
    > his own Shaver mystery.

    Though I rather suspect his personal hygiene does not include much shaving
    (or other things).

    Take THAT, Daniel Lin, Mark Sadek, James Lin & Christopher Chung!
    Matthew B. Tepper, Jul 31, 2005
  12. In article <Xns96A48BF9DF83Bquackandflap@207.69.189.191>,
    Matthew B. Tepper <oyþ@earthlink.net> wrote:
    > (Dorothy J Heydt) appears to have caused the following
    >letters to be typed in news::
    >
    >> In article <>,

    >>>Gee, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about cats

    >> I looked at the site and I'm beginning to think the guy's writing
    >> his own Shaver mystery.

    >Though I rather suspect his personal hygiene does not include much shaving
    >(or other things).

    How can you tell? Now, how can you tell? He might be way the
    other direction into compulsive washing, out damned spot and all
    that.

    Dorothy J. Heydt
    Albany, California
    Dorothy J Heydt, Jul 31, 2005
  13. (Dorothy J Heydt) appears to have caused the following
    letters to be typed in news::

    > In article <Xns96A48BF9DF83Bquackandflap@207.69.189.191>,
    > Matthew B. Tepper <oyþ@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >> (Dorothy J Heydt) appears to have caused the
    >>following letters to be typed in news::

    >>> I looked at the site and I'm beginning to think the guy's writing
    >>> his own Shaver mystery.

    >>Though I rather suspect his personal hygiene does not include much
    >>shaving (or other things).

    > How can you tell? Now, how can you tell? He might be way the other
    > direction into compulsive washing, out damned spot and all that.

    I admit that that's a narrow possibility. But I've seen enough of these
    coocoo-for-Cocoa-Puffs types that I think the odds are firmly in favor of
    my guess being the correct one.

    Take THAT, Daniel Lin, Mark Sadek, James Lin & Christopher Chung!
    Matthew B. Tepper, Aug 1, 2005
  14. Larry Elmore <> appears to have caused the following
    letters to be typed in news::

    > Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
    >> In article <Xns96A48BF9DF83Bquackandflap@207.69.189.191>,
    >> Matthew B. Tepper <oyþ@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>> (Dorothy J Heydt) appears to have caused the
    >>>following letters to be typed in news::

    >>>Though I rather suspect his personal hygiene does not include much
    >>>shaving (or other things).

    >> How can you tell? Now, how can you tell? He might be way the other
    >> direction into compulsive washing, out damned spot and all that.

    > I was acquainted with one couple who professed to be awaiting rescue by
    > the mothership who shaved each other head-to-toe, including eyebrows that
    > they penciled in so that they would "pass" better (!!!), for "hygienic
    > reasons". I kept my distance from those loons. Always wondered if they
    > ended up in that "Heaven's Gate" cult...

    There has long been a subset of nudists who believe in total depilation.
    (Don't know what they do about hairs in the earholes and in the nostrils,
    though I'm sure the cilia in their lungs are safely out-of-reach.) They
    call themselves "smoothies," or "the nudest nudists."

    Take THAT, Daniel Lin, Mark Sadek, James Lin & Christopher Chung!
    Matthew B. Tepper, Aug 1, 2005
  15. Larry Elmore Guest

    Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
    > In article <Xns96A48BF9DF83Bquackandflap@207.69.189.191>,
    > Matthew B. Tepper <oyþ@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    >> (Dorothy J Heydt) appears to have caused the following
    >>letters to be typed in news::

    >>>I looked at the site and I'm beginning to think the guy's writing
    >>>his own Shaver mystery.

    >>Though I rather suspect his personal hygiene does not include much shaving
    >>(or other things).

    > How can you tell? Now, how can you tell? He might be way the
    > other direction into compulsive washing, out damned spot and all
    > that.

    I was acquainted with one couple who professed to be awaiting rescue by
    the mothership who shaved each other head-to-toe, including eyebrows
    that they penciled in so that they would "pass" better (!!!), for
    "hygienic reasons". I kept my distance from those loons. Always
    wondered if they ended up in that "Heaven's Gate" cult...

    --Larry
    Larry Elmore, Aug 1, 2005
  16. Guest

    Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
    > His webpage is nothing but a countdown timer and an invitation
    > to get in on the ground floor by sending him money NOW. I wonder
    > if maybe he's trying to pull a LWE and get subscriptions to his
    > horrid alien fanfic novel? If so, he should contemplate the fact
    > that LWE already *has* a fan base.
    >
    > Dorothy J. Heydt
    > Albany, California

    THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN TIMER.

    THERE IS NO "GET ON THE GROUND FLOOR BY SENDING HIM MONEY NOW".

    And you male bashing whore! Why do you assume it is a male????

    Maybe it's five girls that were going to pose nude on the rocks. That
    is why they were out there. Why do whores like you always assume males
    are responsible for everything????

    I don't know if they saw aliens, the son of god or the devil out there
    in the desert.

    I don't know what to believe but if there is going to be sometype of
    invasion, I hope they take lying bitches like you first, for there
    experiments and shit!

    Quit spreading disinformation. I want the facts. And I hope this is a
    hoax and not the real deal.

    Bitch!

    A800lbguerrilla
    , Aug 1, 2005
  17. Guest

    Smoothies? Personally I like my bitches real hairy.

    Why would aliens want people with no hair?

    That just doesn't make any sense.

    A800lbguerrilla
    , Aug 1, 2005
  18. Bateau Guest

    "Amethyst" <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> They are already here... since 1947... and are walking amongst us...
    >> time is running out...
    >> http://sairenns.freespaces.com

    >Gee, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about cats

    You would you fucking cat fucker.
    Bateau, Aug 1, 2005
  19. TokaMundo Guest

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:32:09 GMT, CBFalconer <>
    Gave us:

    >Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

    >>> Gee, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about cats

    >> I looked at the site and I'm beginning to think the guy's writing
    >> his own Shaver mystery.

    >I believe the prototypical foil hat story was by Murray Leinster.
    >About the same time, but in a different magazine.

    Salvador Dali did it. :-]
    TokaMundo, Aug 1, 2005
  20. TokaMundo Guest

    On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:50:07 GMT, "Matthew B. Tepper"
    <oy?@earthlink.net> Gave us:

    >though I'm sure the cilia in their lungs are safely out-of-reach.

    Not hairs. Not at all. like: "Hair-like structures"
    TokaMundo, Aug 1, 2005