  1. yum.
    :)
    Canadian
    Sartan Dragonbane, May 1, 2004

  2. Sartan Dragonbane

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote in message
    news:f5Bkc.890$U75.864@edtnps89...
    > yum.
    > :)
    > Canadian

    I prefer vodka on the rare times I drink .
    Tim Kettring, May 1, 2004

  3. Sartan Dragonbane

    Guest Guest

    3 things Canada is good for: beer, women, and hockey.

    Guest, May 4, 2004
  4. wrote:
    > 3 things Canada is good for: beer, women, and hockey.

    So where can I go watch a game of hockey played by drunken babes?

    --
    Fris "I'm so there" bee®

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 4, 2004
  5. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:unIVw4cMEHA.3712
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > So where can I go watch a game of hockey played by drunken babes?

    any rink in Canada...

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 4, 2004
  6. Sartan Dragonbane

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Frisbee® <> wrote in news:unIVw4cMEHA.3712
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> So where can I go watch a game of hockey played by drunken babes?
    >>

    > any rink in Canada...
    >
    >:)

    http://www.beer.com

    also, get y'er cool @beer.com email addy while yo're at it...

    http://mms.beer.com/beermail/index.jsp

    now we're talkin'.... ding dong.

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    Rowdy Yates, May 4, 2004