allow you to move just about any music to your iPud, MP3 player , or just burn it to disk

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sbcmynews, May 1, 2005.

  1. sbcmynews

    sbcmynews Guest

    I used musicstacker to automatically play and record music that I got from
    Napstar and iTune. You can get a copy from www.musicstacker.com

    These are the steps.

    (1) Install and run musicstacker

    (2) Select the source directory; this is where you have your, music files,
    iPud or Napster downloaded files.

    (3) Select the destination directory.

    (4) Select the music that you want to record. Click "Play and Record".

    (5) When the music finish playing then you can use the file in the
    destination directory with any iPud, MP3 player, or Burn It to Disk.

    Go to www.musicstacker.com to download a copy
    sbcmynews, May 1, 2005

  2. sbcmynews

    trout Guest

    sbcmynews wrote:

    > Go to www.musicspammer.com to download a copy

    Go pork yourself, Spammy.

    --
    Bugger off.
    trout, May 1, 2005

  3. Re: allow you to move just about any music to your iPud, MP3 player, or just burn it to disk

    trout wrote:
    > sbcmynews wrote:
    >

    >>Go to www.musicspammer.com to download a copy

    > Go pork yourself, Spammy.

    Damn, I was still trying to figger out the iPud thing. Could be a good
    new product.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 1, 2005
  4. sbcmynews

    Walter T. Guest

    trout wrote:

    >sbcmynews wrote:
    >

    >>Go to www.musicspammer.com to download a copy
    >>

    >Go pork yourself, Spammy.

    pork yourself? he could be a muslim.
    Walter T., May 1, 2005
  5. sbcmynews

    Walter T. Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >
    >> sbcmynews wrote:
    >>

    >>> Go to www.musicspammer.com to download a copy

    >> Go pork yourself, Spammy.
    >>

    > Damn, I was still trying to figger out the iPud thing. Could be a good
    > new product.

    That ain't funny wiseass
    Walter T., May 1, 2005