    http://allofmp3.com
    --
    Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Sharktbbtfy

    k Guest

    Sharktbbtfy wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Would someone please test if they can get in.
    >
    > I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.
    >
    > http://allofmp3.com

    <head>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;
    <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
    <!-- 0.0.0.0 process time 0.031 sec. SQL 0.0000 sec. -->
    <!--WWW:

    Execute: 31

    -->

    k, Mar 27, 2006

  3. "Sharktbbtfy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Would someone please test if they can get in.
    >
    > I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.
    >
    > http://allofmp3.com
    > --

    I didn't visit the site, but used http://www.rexswain.com/httpview.html to
    check the headers and content. Since this script runs in the USA I would say
    it's not being influenced by anything we have here - and sure enough it
    shows everything fine. Try it to see what I mean.

    --

    Mauricio Freitas
    www.geekzone.co.nz, www.geekzone.co.nz/freitasm,

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Mar 27, 2006
  4. Sharktbbtfy

    Sam Guest

    No problem for me.

    Sam, Mar 27, 2006
  5. Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy Guest

    Sam wrote:
    > No problem for me.
    > "Sharktbbtfy" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Would someone please test if they can get in.
    >>
    >> I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.
    >>
    >> http://allofmp3.com
    >> --
    >> Sharktbbtfy

    I'm using Xp & Firefox & IE6.

    What are you using?

    --
    Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy, Mar 28, 2006
  6. Sharktbbtfy

    Guest

    Sharktbbtfy ha scritto:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Would someone please test if they can get in.
    >
    > I keep getting bad gateway 502 errors.
    >
    > http://allofmp3.com

    Hi,
    I'm from Italy, and it is two days that I am getting the same result as
    you.
    Are someone obscuring www.allofmp3.com?

    , Mar 28, 2006
  7. Sharktbbtfy

    Guest

    Swede here, same problem for me. Has been for a week now..
    I wonder if they even know there's problems reaching there website. It
    would be very kind if someone who can reach the site without any
    struggles could mention it to the allofmp3-webmaster.

    , Mar 28, 2006
  8. Sharktbbtfy

    Invisible Guest

    On 28 Mar 2006 00:50:53 -0800, wrote:

    >Swede here, same problem for me. Has been for a week now..
    >I wonder if they even know there's problems reaching there website. It
    >would be very kind if someone who can reach the site without any
    >struggles could mention it to the allofmp3-webmaster.

    No go on Paradise adsl, but no problem going through pimpmyip.com

    Screwed up TelstraClear cache, again?

    Invisible, Mar 28, 2006
  9. Sharktbbtfy

    Guest

    I have the same problem.

    , Mar 28, 2006
  10. Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy Guest

    wrote:
    > Swede here, same problem for me. Has been for a week now..
    > I wonder if they even know there's problems reaching there website. It
    > would be very kind if someone who can reach the site without any
    > struggles could mention it to the allofmp3-webmaster.

    I mailed them through the download manager and it has been fixed.

    They admitted that they had server problems.

    --
    Sharktbbtfy

    Sharktbbtfy, Mar 28, 2006
  11. Sharktbbtfy

    Guest

    HUGE thanks man!

    Sharktbbtfy wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Swede here, same problem for me. Has been for a week now..
    > > I wonder if they even know there's problems reaching there website. It
    > > would be very kind if someone who can reach the site without any
    > > struggles could mention it to the allofmp3-webmaster.
    > >

    > I mailed them through the download manager and it has been fixed.
    >
    > They admitted that they had server problems.
    >
    > --
    > Sharktbbtfy

    , Mar 29, 2006