    Danny Guest

    Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
    music to the UK?
    Danny, Nov 3, 2005

  2. Danny

    Andrew Guest

    On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:41:33 -0000, "Danny" <> wrote:

    >Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
    >music to the UK?

    wear a condom !
    Andrew, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Danny

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Danny" wrote in message news:

    > Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of
    > downloading music to the UK?

    If you have to ask, it's probably not.
    Dave Lear, Nov 3, 2005
  4. Danny

    Andrew Guest

    On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:41:33 -0000, "Danny" <> wrote:

    >Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
    >music to the UK?

    are you serious ?.... try 'MP3 downloads' in a search engine..
    Andrew, Nov 3, 2005
  5. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Sadly, I'm asking because I know I'm not as clever as a lot of people that
    post on this NG.

    Danny, Nov 3, 2005
  6. Danny

    Andrew Guest

    On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:56:22 -0000, "Danny" <> wrote:

    >Sadly, I'm asking because I know I'm not as clever as a lot of people that
    >post on this NG.

    Just lazier yeah ? .... try typing what you want into a search
    engine...
    Andrew, Nov 3, 2005
  7. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Yeah, I did that before making my posting. What I got was a lot their own
    websites saying how wonderful it was , followed by a load that said it may,
    or may not be safe/legal. That's why I thought someone may have a definitive
    answer if they've experience in this field. Okay with you?

    Danny, Nov 3, 2005
  8. Danny

    Trax Guest

    "Danny" <> wrote:

    |>Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
    |>music to the UK?

    www.allofmp3.com/ go to the very bottom and hit Legal info.

    "subject to the Law of the Russian Federation" :)

    "Administration does not keep up with the laws of different countries
    and is not responsible the actions of non-Russian users."

    --
    Sony, Rootkits and Digital Rights Management Gone Too Far
    http://tinyurl.com/auyjl
    Trax, Nov 3, 2005
  9. Danny

    Andrew Guest

    On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:07:08 -0000, "Danny" <> wrote:

    >Yeah, I did that before making my posting.

    well that narrows down our answers eh ?

    What I got was a lot their own
    >websites saying how wonderful it was , followed by a load that said it may,
    >or may not be safe/legal. That's why I thought someone may have a definitive
    >answer if they've experience in this field. Okay with you?
    >"Andrew"

    OKAY...... it goes summin like this...

    you wanna cheat ?..... peer to peer .

    you wanna pay... shop around....
    go to the label's site and download via paypal..

    My opinion ?...
    stop right there... do some homework ... you don't know
    the half of it...
    It's a jungle out there ...sometimes i wonder
    how i .....
    (50p please.....)
    Andrew, Nov 3, 2005
  10. Danny

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 07:41:33 -0000, Danny wrote:

    >Hi, anyone know for sure whether this is a safe/legal way of downloading
    >music to the UK?

    Subscripe to iTunes or one of the other pay for services, napster etc.

    Just Google a bit, pick your search words carefully, it's really easy.

    legal music downloads uk

    Me
    why?, Nov 3, 2005