    The purpose of this is to ensure equity amongst users on downloads.

    Can I do this? And if so, can anyone give me step by step instructions.

    Thanks in anticipation.
    =?Utf-8?B?TGlzYSBUaG9tYXMtQmF0ZXM=?=, Sep 27, 2006

  2. Hi
    I can not answer "how to set three computers...etc.", since you did not
    provided technical information about your Internet source, and available
    hardware.
    As for allocation, this program might help you, http://www.netlimiter.com
    You have to install it on each computer.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Lisa Thomas-Bates" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 27, 2006