    loyola Guest

    allitcertkiller.com study guides now available for $22 for all
    microsoft exams

    loyola, Dec 14, 2005

  2. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    block this A$$Fuc&er crap.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Taylor, Dec 15, 2005

  3. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Taylor <tMUNG MUNG > rambled:

    > block this A$$Fuc&er crap.
    >
    > Taylor

    Taylor,

    Just a couple suggestions here.

    1) Make sure you mung your email addy. I'm not sure if that's your real
    email addy or not, but if it is, make sure you change it. You don't want the
    spambots getting ahold of you.

    2) Get a newsreader. You probably have OE already, so you can use that.
    However, many people prefer XNews. Either way, they're both much better at
    reading newsgroups than Google Groups could ever be. You'll be doing
    yourself a huge favor.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com = t3h h0tn3ss

    Briscobar, Dec 15, 2005
  4. loyola

    LRM Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Taylor <tMUNG MUNG > rambled:

    >> block this A$$Fuc&er crap.
    >>
    >> Taylor

    > Taylor,
    >
    > Just a couple suggestions here.
    >
    > 1) Make sure you mung your email addy. I'm not sure if that's your real
    > email addy or not, but if it is, make sure you change it. You don't want
    > the
    > spambots getting ahold of you.
    >
    > 2) Get a newsreader. You probably have OE already, so you can use that.
    > However, many people prefer XNews. Either way, they're both much better at
    > reading newsgroups than Google Groups could ever be. You'll be doing
    > yourself a huge favor.

    Bris! You are such an awesome guy! You are hero of the day.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  5. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    LRM <> rambled:

    > Bris! You are such an awesome guy! You are hero of the day.

    Yeah you want me.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com means "Go to Hell, you dirty frickin' pig" in Swahili.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  6. loyola

    LRM Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > LRM <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Bris! You are such an awesome guy! You are hero of the day.

    > Yeah you want me.

    And you're humble too!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  7. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    LRM <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> LRM <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> Bris! You are such an awesome guy! You are hero of the day.

    >> Yeah you want me.
    >>

    > And you're humble too!

    Ya the ladies dig that.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  8. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Dec 15, 2005 at 9:19pm "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> Bris! You are such an awesome guy! You are hero of the day.

    > I thought that was Fris?

    Buzzkill, bro. Why you gotta bring up another dude when LRM is obviously
    mackin on me?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  9. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Dec 16, 2005 at 2:32pm "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> Buzzkill, bro. Why you gotta bring up another dude when LRM is
    >> obviously mackin on me?

    > Another buzzkill, bro. Who was it that LRM sent her real pic to?
    > Hmmmmm?

    Are you being a funny guy, here? The only "real pic" I've seen is the, ahem,
    large woman in the super sekrit site. If that's real, then bro, she's all
    yours. Somehow I suspect it's not.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  10. loyola

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> On Dec 16, 2005 at 2:32pm "Briscobar" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Buzzkill, bro. Why you gotta bring up another dude when LRM is
    >>> obviously mackin on me?

    >> Another buzzkill, bro. Who was it that LRM sent her real pic to?
    >> Hmmmmm?

    > Are you being a funny guy, here? The only "real pic" I've seen is the,
    > ahem,
    > large woman in the super sekrit site. If that's real, then bro, she's all
    > yours. Somehow I suspect it's not.

    Uh... updates.

    You need to actually READ the site and not just post.

    Frisbee®, Dec 16, 2005
  11. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    >> Are you being a funny guy, here? The only "real pic" I've seen is
    >> the, ahem,
    >> large woman in the super sekrit site. If that's real, then bro,
    >> she's all yours. Somehow I suspect it's not.

    > Uh... updates.

    Uh, I saw the pic of the Supersized woman, but didn't realize it was a
    slideshow. Now I see the light.

    Good lookin' woman, she is.

    > You need to actually READ the site and not just post.

    Don't you tell me how to do my job!

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  12. loyola

    LRM Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > Good lookin' woman, she is.

    Hey are you mackin' on me?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    Get a life at www.mcngp.com

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  13. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    LRM <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Good lookin' woman, she is.
    >>

    > Hey are you mackin' on me?

    Hell yeah, baby.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
    tire iron!

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  14. loyola

    LRM Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > LRM <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Good lookin' woman, she is.
    >>>

    >> Hey are you mackin' on me?

    > Hell yeah, baby.

    Nice

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    microwavable pork rinds at www.mcngp.com

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  15. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    Briscobar,

    Why won't XNews show the post/flame titled "Test King IS Cheating,
    Jerry Mills"?

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Taylor, Dec 16, 2005
  16. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    nm, I figured it out.

    Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  17. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    nm, I figured it out.

    Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  18. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    nm, I figured it out.

    Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  19. TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns972F13AA42BCAtgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Dec 16, 2005 at 9:11pm "Taylor" blathered:
    >
    >> nm, I figured it out.

    > Did you figure it out?

    yep.

    I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers.

    Lasher
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  20. loyola

    LRM Guest

    "Lasher a.k.a. Taylor" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns972F8AC70C885lasheridtoken@207.46.248.16...

    > yep.
    >
    > I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers.

    Cool can I have an apple pie with that?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2