  1. loyola

    loyola Guest

    Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com
    loyola, Feb 20, 2006

  2. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 20, 2006

  3. loyola

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 20, 2006
  4. >>Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com

    (OK, Allitcertkiller.com, tell me if you are not the bunch of
    child-molesting assfuckers you lok like)
    I've used all my life in this industry, kept it real by learning enough to
    do a great job, I deserve some credit, the tests are so hard that I am
    likely to need to study to pass obvious exam, that in it self is a stupid
    consept. That braindumpers obvious are destroying the tests pisses me off. I
    think obvious I might do something illegal to you guys, just gonna learn
    some more about you first. I don't feel sane obvious, I think I might not be
    prosecuted if they find out it's me. You should think about that NOW. You
    should obvious think about your future.
    (I don't think I scared you, you are too fucking stupid)

    > http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=3102399

    I don't get it.
    It's not like I can see your names or anything.
    Don't you want your grandchildren to google you?
    Still, you are doing a great job.

    Thor.
    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 1, 2006
  5. loyola

    stryder Guest

    RE: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestion

    So, you're one of the guys that's taking the value away from the certs that I
    have worked so hard to get. Any idiot can pass the exams with the answers.
    Guys like you that use that type of cheater material should have all your
    certs pulled and not be allowed to get have a chance for anymore, EVER. I
    had spent a lot of time working toward my MCSE and then this fudgepack at
    work comes in and uses some crack site like that to pass all the MCSE exams
    one right after the other in a matter or a couple of months total. Then he
    gets a promotion and a better position. Guys like you are a disgrace to this
    segment of the industry.

    stryder, Mar 2, 2006
  6. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestion

    stryder <> rambled:

    > So, you're one of the guys that's taking the value away from the
    > certs that I have worked so hard to get. Any idiot can pass the
    > exams with the answers. Guys like you that use that type of cheater
    > material should have all your certs pulled and not be allowed to get
    > have a chance for anymore, EVER. I had spent a lot of time working
    > toward my MCSE and then this fudgepack at work comes in and uses some
    > crack site like that to pass all the MCSE exams one right after the
    > other in a matter or a couple of months total. Then he gets a
    > promotion and a better position. Guys like you are a disgrace to
    > this segment of the industry.

    I love where your head's at.

    --
    KB