  1. loyola

    loyola Guest

    Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than realexamquestions.com
    loyola, Jan 9, 2006

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2006

    loyola, Jan 12, 2006

    Briscobar, Jan 12, 2006
  5. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >like that

    wtf??? It speaks

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2006
  6. loyola

    Consultant Guest

    it's like this and like that and like this, you know

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2006
  7. loyola

    Consultant Guest

    you mean it's not some artificial intelligent program?

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2006
  8. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >you mean it's not some artificial intelligent program?

    I believe you included the word 'intelligent' by mistake.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2006
  9. loyola

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>you mean it's not some artificial intelligent program?

    > I believe you included the word 'intelligent' by mistake.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    you know damned right

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Every huge program has a small program trying to get out.
    Neil, Jan 13, 2006