    loyola Guest

    Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
    study guides

    loyola, Jun 26, 2006

  2. loyola

    Jtyc Guest

    > Allitcertkiller study guides are better than Realexamquestions
    > study guides

    I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you for some proof.

    Jtyc, Jun 26, 2006

  3. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Allitcertkiller.com girl guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
    >girl guides

    wtf, I'm confused.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 26, 2006
  4. loyola

    Consultant Guest

    no

    Consultant, Jun 26, 2006
  5. loyola

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > no
    >
    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >Allitcertkiller.com girl guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
    >>>girl guides

    >> wtf, I'm confused.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    yes

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "You've flunked the test," the teacher said degradingly.

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  6. oh yeah...well

    allitcertrevoked.you.moron is better than having a paper mcse. you
    a$$

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 26, 2006
  7. loyola

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > a$$

    It's a shame the domain doesn't exist. I would love to see what kind of
    spam would reach that addy

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - DOOM and id: The saviors of DOS!

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  8. loyola

    Garth H Guest

    Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.comstudy guides

    Oh, when did the .loser TLD become available

    --
    Garth H

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer

    Garth H, Jun 26, 2006
  9. loyola

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:53:19 -0700, Garth H cast into the ether:

    > Oh, when did the .loser TLD become available

    Been around for a while. Have to be "special" to register a domain in it.

    Or an AOL customer.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  10. loyola

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Or an AOL custome

    TMML

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  11. loyola

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com pesticides.

    loyola sprayed into the ng :

    > AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com
    > pesticides.

    I'd like to test them on you first, only then will I give my final
    opinion about your product.

    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006
  12. loyola

    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006
  13. loyola

    loyola Guest

    Re: AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com pesticides.

    the best

    loyola, Jun 30, 2006
  14. Re: AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com

    "loyola" wrote:

    > the best

    You seem to like this phrase, or are you perhaps refering to the lame Eric
    Roberts 'Best of the Best' movies? If so perhaps you should find a newsgroup
    to post at that is IMDB related. Even Eric himself stopped making those
    movies after the second sequel.

    Again, I find your lack of creativity disturbing.

    Pi$$ off.

    --
    Sandworm--
    MCNGP #00100001, MCSE, MCP, A+, YABBADABBADOO

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Jun 30, 2006
  15. loyola

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com

    Thus spake Sandworm :

    > Again, I find your lack of creativity disturbing.
    >
    > Pi$$ off.

    That is a bot... ;-)

    Can bots pi$$ ???????

    Cerebrus, Jul 1, 2006
  16. loyola

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Thus spake Sandworm :
    >
    >> Again, I find your lack of creativity disturbing.
    >>
    >> Pi$$ off.

    > That is a bot... ;-)
    >
    > Can bots pi$$ ???????

    I'm not so certain they are bots. There have been times in the past where
    they have responded. And their responses are even funnier than their
    original posts.

    Frisbee®, Jul 1, 2006
  17. loyola

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > I'm not so certain they are bots. There have been times in the past where
    > they have responded. And their responses are even funnier than their
    > original posts.

    Maybe those times, the human directing the bot responded instead ? I
    can't imagine a human being whose repertoire of words is limited to
    "the best" and "so-in-so is better than so-in-so."

    And if it were a human, he / she would have the sense to change the
    subject back again from the misleading one, I usually add.

    Cerebrus, Jul 1, 2006
  18. loyola

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > I'm not so certain they are bots. There have been times in the past where
    > they have responded. And their responses are even funnier than their
    > original posts.

    :Maybe those times, the human directing the bot responded instead ? I
    :can't imagine a human being whose repertoire of words is limited to
    :"the best" and "so-in-so is better than so-in-so."

    :And if it were a human, he / she would have the sense to change the
    :subject back again from the misleading one, I usually add.

    Keep in mind that these people are one step LOWER than br@indumpers, they're
    br@indump providers. I'm telling you, they sit there with a Dumbass/English
    translator flipping through pages, trying desperately to lookup each word,
    one at a time in order to come up with such winners as "updates" and "the
    best". It takes them hours. When they were briefly able to come up with an
    employee who was able to post such things as "You not post here, you not no
    what you talk abowt" other br@indump providers saw the brilliance in the new
    postings and quickly offered the guy a job and just snatched him right up.
    Now we're left with "updates" again.

    Frisbee®, Jul 1, 2006
  19. loyola

    JaR Guest

    Re: AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com

    On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 14:10:42 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > Keep in mind that these people are one step LOWER than br@indumpers, they're
    > br@indump providers. I'm telling you, they sit there with a Dumbass/English
    > translator flipping through pages, trying desperately to lookup each word,
    > one at a time in order to come up with such winners as "updates" and "the
    > best". It takes them hours. When they were briefly able to come up with an
    > employee who was able to post such things as "You not post here, you not no
    > what you talk abowt" other br@indump providers saw the brilliance in the new
    > postings and quickly offered the guy a job and just snatched him right up.
    > Now we're left with "updates" again.

    Recall the time that they came back with "JaR Angry" or some such lunacy :)

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jul 1, 2006
  20. loyola

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com

    Thus spake Frisbee :
    > Keep in mind that these people are one step LOWER than br@indumpers, they're
    > br@indump providers. I'm telling you, they sit there with a Dumbass/English
    > translator flipping through pages, trying desperately to lookup each word,
    > one at a time in order to come up with such winners as "updates" and "the
    > best". It takes them hours. When they were briefly able to come up with an
    > employee who was able to post such things as "You not post here, you not no
    > what you talk abowt" other br@indump providers saw the brilliance in the new
    > postings and quickly offered the guy a job and just snatched him right up.
    > Now we're left with "updates" again.

    Thank you, Fris, for that wonderfully illuminating picture of the
    "br@indump provider".

    The picture in my mind earlier, was something like :

    ----------------------

    Late at night, light seeps out from under one door in an otherwise
    empty building on the in a dilapidated district of Haslemere, UK. Knave
    Fartsniffer runs his hand over his bleary eyes, reaches for his cup of
    Brain broo (that's what all Br@indumpers drink), and returns to the
    computer screen.

    No, Fartsniffer isn't a programmer madly working on the release of
    the latest Microsoft Xbox game. He's the Piracy Manager for the
    Br@indump Development and Question Thievery Group, and he's getting
    hot by watching all this pr0n. The evil gleam in his eyes is now
    replaced by a glazed look as he eagerly scans the screen for what he
    wants.

    He get paid for *this*, you ask. Well, not exactly, but then he has
    bots to do his dirty work, such as advertising his dumps in public
    newsgroups.

    Guess, I was highly overrating their cunning.

    Cerebrus, Jul 1, 2006