    loyola Guest

    Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
    study guides

    loyola, Jun 26, 2006

  2. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Allitcertkiller.com girl guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
    >girl guides

    wtf, I'm confused.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 26, 2006

  3. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Allitcertkiller.com girl guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
    >girl guides

    wtf, I'm confused.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 26, 2006
  4. loyola

    Consultant Guest

    no

    Consultant, Jun 26, 2006
  5. loyola

    Consultant, Jun 26, 2006
  6. loyola

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > no
    >
    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >Allitcertkiller.com girl guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
    >>>girl guides

    >> wtf, I'm confused.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    yes

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "You've flunked the test," the teacher said degradingly.

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  7. loyola

    > no
    >
    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >Allitcertkiller.com girl guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
    >>>girl guides

    >> wtf, I'm confused.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    yes

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  8. oh yeah...well

    allitcertrevoked.you.moron is better than having a paper mcse. you
    a$$

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 26, 2006
  9. oh yeah...well

    The Rev [MCT], Jun 26, 2006
  10. loyola

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:08:02 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    >
    >> no
    >>
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> wtf, I'm confused.
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > yes

    maybe?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  11. loyola

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:08:02 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

    > did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    >
    >> no
    >>
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> wtf, I'm confused.
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > yes

    maybe?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  12. loyola

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > a$$

    It's a shame the domain doesn't exist. I would love to see what kind of
    spam would reach that addy

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - DOOM and id: The saviors of DOS!

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  13. loyola

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  14. loyola

    Garth H Guest

    Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.comstudy guides

    Oh, when did the .loser TLD become available

    --
    Garth H

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer

    Garth H, Jun 26, 2006
  16. loyola

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:53:19 -0700, Garth H cast into the ether:

    > Oh, when did the .loser TLD become available

    Been around for a while. Have to be "special" to register a domain in it.

    Or an AOL customer.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  17. loyola

    JaR, Jun 26, 2006
  18. loyola

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Or an AOL custome

    TMML

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  19. loyola

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Or an AOL custome

    TMML

    Neil, Jun 26, 2006
  20. loyola

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com pesticides.

    loyola sprayed into the ng :

    > AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com
    > pesticides.

    I'd like to test them on you first, only then will I give my final
    opinion about your product.

    Cerebrus, Jun 26, 2006