    loyola Guest

    Allitcertkiller.com guides are best for all IT exams with 100% passing
    guarantee
    loyola, Nov 8, 2005

  2. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Allitcertkiller.com guide dogs are best for all IT exams with 100% pissing
    >guarantee

    ifypfy

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2005

  3. loyola

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Allitcertkiller.com guide dogs are best for all IT exams with 100%
    > >pissing
    >>guarantee

    > ifypfy

    Lollerskates!
    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2005
  4. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    loyola <> rambled:

    > Allitcertkiller.com guides are best for dumps on the crapper with 100%

    passing

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!
    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2005
  5. loyola

    loyola Guest

    allitcertkiller is the real stuff
    loyola, Nov 9, 2005
  6. loyola

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Allitcertkiller.com guides are worst for all IT exams with 0% passing guarantee

    "loyola" <> wrote in message
    > allitcertkiller is not real so go stuff yourself

    IFYPFY
    Frisbee®, Nov 9, 2005
  7. loyola

    kpg Guest

    loyola <> said something like

    nsfw

    http://tinyurl.com/cbjcj

    actually, it nsf anywhere, but it's my special gift to loyola.

    --
    kpg BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    kpg, Nov 9, 2005
  8. loyola

    kpg Guest

    May I suggest a more traditional and non-cheating approach.

    I found this book to be most helpful.

    http://tinyurl.com/9jdck

    sfw
    kpg, Nov 9, 2005
  9. loyola

    loyola Guest

    killer study guides
    loyola, Nov 10, 2005
  10. loyola

    LnkWizard Guest

    "loyola" <> wrote in message
    > killer study guides

    If the study guide is going to kill me, then why would I want to use it?

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Nov 10, 2005
  11. loyola

    Guest

    realexamquestions.com has latest updates
    loyola wrote:
    > Allitcertkiller.com guides are best for all IT exams with 100% passing
    > guarantee
    , Nov 29, 2005