All we have to do is share...

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by cafcha@yahoo.com, Aug 17, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Please read the following and think it over. If you don't like it,
    then Don't do it - it's no big deal. But if you've got a dream,
    maybe this is for you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here's what one successful participant has to say:
    THIS MAY BE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT LETTER YOU RECEIVE THIS YEAR!
    GREETINGS!
    Hopefully my name is still on the list below. I am a retired
    attorney and about two years ago a man came to me with a letter.
    The letter he brought me is the same as the letter in front of you
    now. He asked me to verify the fact that this letter was legal. I
    told him that I would review it and get back to him. When I first
    read the letter I thought it was some off-the-wall idea to make
    money.
    A week later I met again with my client to discuss the issue. I
    told him that the letter originally brought to me was not 100%
    legal. My client asked me to alter the letter to make it 100% legal.
    I advised him to make a small change in the letter and it would be
    all right. I was curious about the letter so he told me how it works.
    I thought it was a long shot, so I decided against participating.
    Before my client left, I asked him to keep me updated as to his
    results.
    I couldn't believe it, about two months later he called to tell
    me that he had received over $90,000 in cash! I didn't believe him
    so he asked me to try the plan myself. I thought about it for a few
    days and decided there was not much to lose. I followed the
    instructions exactly and mailed out 200 letters (via snail mail of
    all things!). Sure enough the money started coming in!
    It came slowly at first but after three weeks I was getting more
    than I could open in a day. After about three months the money
    stopped coming. I kept a precise record of my earnings and at the
    end it totalled $94,439.00. I was earning a good living as a lawyer,
    but as anyone in the profession will tell you, there is a lot of
    stress that comes with the job.
    I told myself if things worked out I would retire from practice
    and play golf. I decided to try the letter again but this time I
    sent 500 letters out. Well, three months later I had totalled
    $243,178.00!I just couldn't believe it. I met my old client for
    lunch to find out exactly how this works. He told me that there were
    a few similar letters going around and what made this one different
    is that there are seven names on the letter not five like most
    others. That fact alone resulted in more returns.
    The other factor was the advice I gave him in making sure the
    whole thing was perfectly legal, since no one wants to risk doing
    anything illegal. I bet now you are curious what little changes I
    told him to make. Well, if you send a letter like this one out, to
    be legal, you must sell something if you expect to receive a dollar.
    I told him that anyone sending a dollar out must receive something
    in return.
    What we did to make it legal was make it work out so people
    sending you $1 we're actually asking you to put them on your mailing
    list. So when you send a dollar to each one of the seven names on
    the list, you must include a slip of paper saying "please put me on
    your mailing list, $1 processing fee enclosed" and include your name,
    address (your phone number is optional).(I actually like an
    occasional e-mail address too - it's exciting to chat with other
    people who are making such simple money! But of course, that's up
    to you!)
    This is the key to the program! The item that you will receive for
    the dollar you send is the letter, your name on the "mailing list"
    and
    the right to earn thousands!
    Follow the simple instructions below and in less than three months
    you can receive over $97,000.00!
    >> IS THIS POSSIBLE? ON THE INTERNET IT IS !!! >>

    TO BEGIN THE MONEY MAKING PROCESS NOW,
    HERE ARE THE STEPS:
    A) Immediately send one dollar to each of the seven people listed
    below. Wrap the dollar in a piece of paper saying "please add me to
    your mailing list, $1 processing fee enclosed" and include your name
    and mailing address. Your phone number and/or e-mail address is
    optional. (I also like to add what number the person is on the list
    so they can figure out how much more they can expect to receive).
    B) Take the person in the #1 position off the list, bump the rest of
    the names up a position, and then add your name and address to slot
    #7.
    (Be sure to proofread so no one else gets your mail!)
    C) Post this new letter, with your name and address and post it to at
    least 200 newsgroups (there are currently over 22,000 newsgroups
    with
    thousands of new subscribers every day - no need to worry about
    overlapping with someone else) Of course, another option would be to
    rent names and addresses from a list company, but in my honest
    opinion, posting to newsgroups reaches more people, is faster, and
    saves you money that you would have to otherwise spend on bulk
    postage! (both ways are 100% legal)
    D) Sit back and wait for the envelopes to roll in. THAT'S ALL!
    THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL
    PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST
    (Refer to title 18, section 1302 &1342 of the U.S. Postal and Lottery
    Laws or call the U.S. Post Office at 1-800-725-2161)
    HOW DOES IT WORK? CAN I REALLY MAKE MUCH MONEY?
    Assume for example you get a 5% return rate, which is very
    conservative.
    1) When you post 200 letters 5 people send you $1.00
    2) Those 5 people post 200 letters and 25 people send you $1.00
    3) Those 25 people post 200 letters and 125 people send you $1.00
    4) Those 125 people post 200 letters and 625 people send you $1.00
    5) Those 625 people post 200 letters and 3,125 people send you
    $1.00
    6) Those 3,125 people post 200 letters and 15,625 people send you
    $1.00
    7) Those 15,625 people post 200 letters and 78,125 people send you
    $1.00
    At this point your name drops off the list. Think about it. With
    only
    the first six levels you have received over $19,530.00, and at seven
    levels 97,655! Even if it doesn't come out exactly, you STILL make
    SOME
    amount of money!
    EVERYONE SIMPLY POSTS UNTIL THEY GET ONLY 5 REPONSES!
    DO YOU SEE HOW THAT WORKS?
    It works every time, but how well depends on how many letters you
    post.
    In the example above you posted 200 letters, if you posted 500
    letters
    you could receive over $244,000.00. Check the math yourself, I
    want you to, but I guarantee it's correct! With this kind of return,
    you've got to try it. Try it once and you will do it again,
    GUARANTEED!
    So, are you still sceptical? If you are, at least do yourself a
    favour and print or save a copy of this letter right now and think
    about it. That way, when you realize that's there's no way that you
    can get scammed from this, you can just go back to it, add your
    address, send your $1 to the 7 people listed, post your letter to
    some newsgroups, and then wait for the dirty looks from the postal
    worker when he/she has to stuff your mailbox full of envelopes day
    after day!
    So here's the list:
    ****IMPORTANT**** You must send one dollar to the people listed or
    this
    program will not work properly. It's a very small risk. A very small
    expense, HUGE potential returns!
    HERE ARE YOUR NEW ASSOCIATES - SEND $1 EACH TO:
    (AND YOU'RE NEXT!!!)

    1.TIMOTHY LAURENT
    1626 E.115#201
    CLEVELAND,OH.44106 US
    2.C.C.NRO 27
    (1427)SUC 27
    CAP.FED.ARGENTINA
    3.ZHE WANG
    6500 SOUTH MAIN ST.#268
    HOUSTON,TX.77030 US
    4.KG BIG
    P.O.BOX
    SASKATOON,SK. S7K6K7
    5.CEASAR CHAVEZ
    5050 BROOKALWN PL
    RIVERSIDE,CA. 92504 US
    6.GEORGE LIN
    68 BORDEAUX ST.
    EIGHT MILE PLAINS 4113
    OLD BRISBANE AUSTRAILIA
    7. M.DANIELS
    2605 KIMBLE LANE
    BOWIE,MD.20715 US
    To post this out over the internet you could browse through areas
    and
    find the newsgroups that you like, all you have to do is cut and
    paste
    this letter wherever you are on the internet. Remember it doesn't
    cost
    anything to post on the Internet. Send out a lot, it's inexpensive.
    ***Keep in mind there is no limit to the amount of letters you
    could
    post. The more letters you post the more money you make. We strongly
    encourage you to post to as many newsgroups as you can. ***
    P.S. You've read this far so let me ask you a question.
    Q. What have you got to lose?
    A. Only 7 dollars.
    What you can gain is an income, like the example in the letter. Very
    small risk. Very small expense, HUGE potential returns! What do you
    have to lose?
    P.P.S. We have a very high return at this point! ! !
    ~~~~~~~~~
    HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS FAST WITH YOUR WEB BROWSER:
    *** JUST COPY AND PASTE! ***
    *** HIGHLIGHT and COPY the text of this posted message.
    *** Then PASTE it into a plain text editor (Wordpad or Notepad).
    *** SAVE IT.
    *** THEN, simply COPY and PASTE the text into the message
    composition
    window, after selecting a newsgroup, and post it! That's it!

    , Aug 17, 2006