    implementation into your ear while we're knockin' boots tonight.

    Sandworm--MCSE, MCP, A+
    MCNGP #00100001
    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Sandworm

    Consultant Guest

    knockin boots?
    are you bel, biv or devoe?

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Well after apparently being received by the USPS on 6/14/04 (per post

    mark)

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Sandworm

    Consultant Guest

    Yeah spot a man of freedom for a fact aah-aah uh-hum
    Poison you ready Ron I'm ready
    You ready Dave I'm ready Slick are you
    Oh yeah break it down

    Girl I must warn you
    I sense something strange in my mind
    Yeah yo situation is serious
    Let's cure it 'cause we're running out of time
    Mm mm tell 'em Rick it's all so beautiful
    Relationships they seem from the start
    Yeah mm mm it's all so deadly
    When love is not together from the heart
    Mm mm check it out

    It's driving me out of my mind
    That's why it's hard for me to find
    Can't get it outta my head
    Miss her, kiss her, love her, wrong move you're dead

    That girl is poison
    Never trust a big butt and smile
    That girl is poison poison

    If I were you I'd take precaution
    Before I start to leave fly girl
    You know 'cause in some portions
    You'll think she's the best thing in the world
    She's so fly, she'll drive you right out of your mind
    Steal your heart when you're blind
    Beware she's schemin', she'll make you think you're dreamin'
    You'll fall in love and you'll be screamin' dreamin'

    Poison deadly moving it slow
    Looking for a mellow fellow like DeVoe
    Getting paid laid so better lay low
    Schemin' on hots my end the pro show
    The low pro hot should be cut like an afro
    See what you're sayin' huh
    She's weighin' but I know she's a loser
    How do you know me and the crew used to do her
    Poison (x20)

    I was at the bar shake shakin' takin' 'em off
    And that night I played the wall
    Checkin' out the fellas the highs the lows
    Keepin' one eye open still clockin' 'em
    Still one particular girl that stood out from the rest
    Poison as can be how how is she
    Michael me and see and I'm runnin' the show
    Bell Biv DeVoe ha-ha ha-ha
    Now you know you're Slick blow

    It's driving me out of my mind
    That's why it's hard for me to find
    Can't get it outta my head
    Miss her, kiss her, love her, wrong move you're dead

    That girl is poison (Poison poison)
    Never trust a big butt and smile
    Poison (Poison poison)
    She's dangerous
    Poison
    Oh yeah (poison) oh yeah
    (Poison poison)

    Hear fellas you hear what I'm saying Mike
    Yeah baby dance for a fact
    What's happened to Ral-T and Johnny G and Bobby Brown
    You know who we mean crew
    (Poison)
    ah-ha ah-ha ah-ha

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Sandworm

    Sandworm Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > knockin boots?
    > are you bel, biv or devoe?

    Yo, don't hate me jus cause I gots skills mofo.
    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Sandworm

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On 01 Jul 2004 "Sandworm" blathered:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in
    >
    >> knockin boots?
    >> are you bel, biv or devoe?
    >>

    > Yo, don't hate me jus cause I gots skills mofo.

    Yeah, but do you gots "mad" skills?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Sandworm

    Sandworm Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > On 01 Jul 2004 "Sandworm" blathered:
    >
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> knockin boots?
    >>> are you bel, biv or devoe?
    >>>

    >> Yo, don't hate me jus cause I gots skills mofo.
    >>

    > Yeah, but do you gots "mad" skills?

    Yo, yo, yo dog I's gots mad skills like MC Nilla Wafer!!!!
    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Sandworm

    WildCelt Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > On 01 Jul 2004 "Sandworm" blathered:
    >

    >>"Consultant" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>>knockin boots?
    >>>are you bel, biv or devoe?
    >>>

    >>Yo, don't hate me jus cause I gots skills mofo.
    >>

    > Yeah, but do you gots "mad" skills?

    and do said skillz pay the billz?
    WildCelt, Jul 1, 2004
  8. Sandworm

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "WildCelt" <> wrote in message

    > and do said skillz pay the billz?

    Oh fo' sho', foo!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  9. Sandworm

    Sandworm Guest

    WildCelt <> wrote in news:Oab6Wb6XEHA.1000
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > TechGeekPro wrote:
    >
    >> On 01 Jul 2004 "Sandworm" blathered:
    >>

    >>>"Consultant" <> wrote in

    >>>Yo, don't hate me jus cause I gots skills mofo.
    >>>

    >> Yeah, but do you gots "mad" skills?
    >>

    > and do said skillz pay the billz?

    They do starting next Tuesday, bizzatch!
    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Sandworm

    Sandworm Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#VWF5c6XEHA.1152
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > "WildCelt" <> wrote in message
    >> >

    >> and do said skillz pay the billz?

    > Oh fo' sho', foo!

    ok dawg, yo clock is fast by a few sec's go to the atomic clock and re-set

    http://nist.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java
    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  11. Sandworm

    Consultant Guest

    fo shizzle

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Sandworm

    Sandworm Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:O1UFdm6XEHA.2456
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > fo shizzle

    my nizzle..
    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Sandworm

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On 01 Jul 2004 "Sandworm" blathered:

    > Yo, yo, yo dog I's gots mad skills like MC Nilla Wafer!!!!

    fo' shizzle.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 1, 2004