    Cannot read the third and maybe a fourth column. Someone suggested making subfolders. Is that possible?

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    CocoLuke, May 5, 2008

  2. CocoLuke

    Evan Platt Guest

    Re: 'All Programs' index: can not read it all. (repost - problems with my ng client)

    On Sun, 4 May 2008 23:40:29 -0400, "CocoLuke"
    <> wrote:

    >Resolution is 1024 x 768
    >
    >Cannot read the third and maybe a fourth column. Someone suggested making subfolders. Is that possible?

    Yes.

    Evan Platt, May 5, 2008

  3. CocoLuke

    VanguardLH Guest

    "CocoLuke" wrote in <news:481e81ab$0$25065$>:

    > Resolution is 1024 x 768
    >
    > Cannot read the third and maybe a fourth column. Someone suggested making subfolders. Is that possible?

    ---------X---------X---------X---------X---------X---------X---------X
    ^
    Start wrapping around here _____|

    Use a different newsgroups client if you want to post messages. GrabIt
    sucks for messages. For example, it makes one hugely long line instead
    of wrapping at around 72 to 76 characters in length.

    If you want to continue the discussion then add your post to that
    discussion. You started a NEW thread so there is no context and no
    details.

    VanguardLH, May 5, 2008
  4. CocoLuke

    why? Guest

    Re: 'All Programs' index: can not read it all. (repost - problems with my ng client)

    On Sun, 4 May 2008 23:40:29 -0400, CocoLuke wrote:

    >Resolution is 1024 x 768
    >
    >Cannot read the third and maybe a fourth column. Someone suggested making subfolders. Is that possible?

    Yes make folders, for example my Admin account has

    Admin-Net Monitor (and the 3 or 4 installed app / folders dragged into
    this new folder.

    All / Default users profile has a folder Image Processing , in this
    folder is Paint Shop , Irfan View and others.

    This soon cuts down on the number of columns.

    There is also Admin-Editors and All-Editors.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, May 5, 2008