    express are expanded. It is for all my news groups.

    I've looked all over OE and googled but cant find any option or fix to
    collapse them all. Anyone ever seen this and know how to fix it?

    Brian, Nov 4, 2007

  2. Brian

    Jan B Guest

    Extra Options and then probably Read.

    Jan B, Nov 4, 2007

  3. Brian

    Sunny Guest

    And take the tick out of "Automatically expand grouped messages"

    Sunny, Nov 5, 2007
  4. Brian

    ded Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    >I formatted and reinstalled XP Pro. Now all my news messages in outlook
    >express are expanded. It is for all my news groups.
    >
    > I've looked all over OE and googled but cant find any option or fix to
    > collapse them all. Anyone ever seen this and know how to fix it?

    Tools>Options>read
    UNtick the option: "Automatically Expand Grouped Messages"
    Click "Apply" then "OK" button

    ded, Nov 5, 2007
  5. Brian

    Brian Guest

    THANKS!!

    Brian, Nov 5, 2007
  6. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Thank you all! I was looking all over options for news specific settings
    only!

    aloha!

    Brian, Nov 5, 2007
  7. Brian

    samuel Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in

    > Thank you all! I was looking all over options for news
    > specific settings only!
    >
    > aloha!

    are you in college ?

    samuel, Nov 5, 2007
  8. Brian

    Brian Guest

    No, why?

    Brian, Nov 5, 2007
  9. Brian

    samuel Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in

    > "samuel" <> wrote in message
    >> "Brian" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Thank you all! I was looking all over options for news
    >>> specific settings only!
    >>>
    >>> aloha!

    >> are you in college ?

    > No, why?