    driver for the video, but none of the other multimedia connections would NOT
    be supported with a 64-bit driver. Can any one else confirm? Does anyone
    else have other leads?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBEZW52ZXI=?=, Nov 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBEZW52ZXI=?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Michael Denver" <Michael > wrote in message
    >I have the 600 All-In-Wonder card. ATI claims that you can use the Radeon
    > driver for the video, but none of the other multimedia connections would
    > NOT
    > be supported with a 64-bit driver. Can any one else confirm? Does anyone
    > else have other leads?

    The MM functions are *not* supported under x64. If you install the wdm
    drivers. you can use Nero 7 to capture video through the tuner.

    This is all clearly stated on the ATI website.

    Bobby
    NoNoBadDog!, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Haha. Funny title on the response. I guess I haven't been back on the ATI
    website since the 12th. I did see all that info. Hopefully that fixes
    everything. Thanks for the reply.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBEZW52ZXI=?=, Nov 9, 2005