    CD reflected this?

    Thanks in advance.
    ==============
    dcsgguy, Dec 10, 2003

  2. It certainly claims to, and seems to to me.

    Gordon Findlay, Dec 10, 2003

  3. dcsgguy

    FredG Guest

    (dcsgguy) wrote in message news:<3fd6857b$>...
    > snip

    Further to this question, I've still got the 3rd edition. Can anyone
    tell me whether this is still relevant enough to pass the current exam
    or should I go and splurge on the new version?

    One thanks one.
    FredG, Dec 10, 2003
  4. dcsgguy

    John Smith Guest

    Get the new one. I hear there is a lot of new stuff on the 2003 OS exam.
    (I'll tell you tomorrow after I take it)

    John Smith, Dec 11, 2003