    remain.

    All extensions are still listed...how do I get them active again?

    Using latest FF 2.0.0.3
    Tim G., Apr 26, 2007

  2. Tim G. wrote:
    > A bad extension just killed all my extensions...but my bookmarks
    > remain.
    >
    > All extensions are still listed...how do I get them active again?
    >
    > Using latest FF 2.0.0.3

    Okay, help us out, what is the "bad extension"?

    You say your extensions are still listed, I assume in
    Tools>>Addons>>Extensions. Do you you have the option to enable them? Or
    are they all greyed out?

    Is the "bad extension listed with them? Do you have the option to
    uninstall it?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Apr 26, 2007

  3. Tim G.

    Lukan Guest

    Don't accept candy from bad extensions.
    Lukan, Apr 27, 2007
  4. Tim G.

    Tim G. Guest

    Ok, I figure its the latest version of fuller screen.

    His extension page has been removed.

    I simply reinstalled all extensions to another directory.

    Thank goodness I bookmark all my extension pages!
    Tim G., Apr 28, 2007