    Good luck everyone and thanks again!!

    Ricki Chandler
    CNA MCP MCSA MCSE!
    RickiLC, Nov 24, 2003

  2. RickiLC

    David Guest

    Well Done!
    MCSE is a marathon course and finishing it deserves respect!

    "RickiLC" <> wrote in message
    > Just wanted to thank everyone for the support and help over the MCSE!
    >
    > Passed my 70-219 today to get my MCSE.
    >
    > I took Net inf design as my design, AD design and managing a 2k network as

    my

    David, Nov 24, 2003

  3. RickiLC

    Gil Ribeiro Guest

    Great going!
    I'm doing my final 2 exams next week. Wish me luck!

    Cheers,

    Gil Ribeiro

    Gil Ribeiro, Nov 24, 2003
  4. RickiLC

    RickiLC Guest

    Thanks & Good luck Gil!
    RickiLC, Nov 25, 2003
  5. RickiLC

    slimak Guest

    > Thanks & Good luck Gil!

    Good lock :)

    Whish me luck too... in friday i will take the first exam - 70-210...
    slimak, Nov 25, 2003