  1. All Certification exams available at very low price plus free stuff
    provided to the customers. Check it out at www.exams.ws with money back
    guarantee.
    exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification, Sep 27, 2006

  2. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: nothing special

    exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification wrote:

    > crappy ad snipped.

    Don't dare change the subject !
    Cerebrus, Sep 27, 2006

  3. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  4. Re: OK, I won't

    "kpg" wrote:

    > As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204464.htm (9/27/2006
    > > 8:24:58 AM) #

    Expires: 27/09/2024 8:24:58 PM
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 27, 2006
  5. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Expires: 27/09/2024 8:24:58 PM

    ! You know the day you're going to expire?
    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  6. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Expires: 27/09/2024 8:24:58 PM

    > ! You know the day you're going to expire?

    DuoDeciJuly 9th, eh?

    How many days does DuoDeciJuly have again?
    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  7. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    JaR Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 06:46:07 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

    > As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Expires: 27/09/2024 8:24:58 PM

    > ! You know the day you're going to expire?

    He's past his "best by" date now.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Sep 27, 2006
  8. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Expires: 27/09/2024 8:24:58 PM

    > ! You know the day you're going to expire?

    www.deathclock.com

    It's full of crap though. I answered truthfully and it said I should be dead
    by now.
    CBIC, Sep 27, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 27, 2006
  10. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > www.deathclock.com
    >
    > It's full of crap though. I answered truthfully and it said I should
    > be dead by now.

    maybe you are...bwahahaha
    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  11. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > www.deathclock.com

    December 23, 2048

    I can live with that.
    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  12. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> www.deathclock.com
    >>
    >> It's full of crap though. I answered truthfully and it said I should
    >> be dead by now.

    > maybe you are...bwahahaha

    I always knew h3ll would have flourescent lights.
    CBIC, Sep 27, 2006
  13. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> www.deathclock.com

    > December 23, 2048
    >
    > I can live with that.

    Dude, you need to keep that ticker going just six more days beyond that so
    you can help me celibrate my 90th birthday.

    Hahahah, I crack myself up sometimes.
    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  14. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> www.deathclock.com

    >> December 23, 2048
    >>
    >> I can live with that.

    > Dude, you need to keep that ticker going just six more days beyond
    > that so you can help me celibrate my 90th birthday.
    >
    > Hahahah, I crack myself up sometimes.

    Well...I'll be 91 then.

    Heck...we'll go to Vegas.
    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  15. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    LRM Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> December 23, 2048
    >>>
    >>> I can live with that.

    >> Dude, you need to keep that ticker going just six more days beyond
    >> that so you can help me celibrate my 90th birthday.
    >>
    >> Hahahah, I crack myself up sometimes.

    > Well...I'll be 91 then.
    >
    > Heck...we'll go to Vegas.

    I'm checking out on a Saturday! WTF! Saturday, July 21, 2035. I had no
    special plans that day anyway.
    LRM, Sep 27, 2006
  16. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Neil Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> www.deathclock.com

    > December 23, 2048
    >
    > I can live with that.

    Friday January 21, 2000...but I'm sadistic

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I object to sex on TV. I keep falling off!
    Neil, Sep 27, 2006
  17. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Heck...we'll go to Vegas.
    >>

    > I'm checking out on a Saturday! WTF! Saturday, July 21, 2035. I had no
    > special plans that day anyway.

    Great! We can all get together and compare liver spots.

    kp "I'll show you mine..." g
    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  18. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    >> As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> www.deathclock.com

    >> December 23, 2048
    >>
    >> I can live with that.

    > Friday January 21, 2000...but I'm sadistic

    Man, you didn't even make it to the 21st century.

    It was Y2k that killed you.
    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  19. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Neil Guest

    Re: OK, I won't

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > It was Y2k that killed you.

    actually, I think it was all of the rumours about y2K that killed me. As
    far as I'm concerned, WHY NOT 2K?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - 42? 7 and a half million years and all you can come up with is 42?!
    Neil, Sep 27, 2006