  1. All Certification exams available at very low price plus free stuff
    provided to the customers. Check it out at www.exams.ws with money back
    guarantee.

    exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification, Sep 25, 2006

  2. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Now wouldn't life be grand if messages like these triggered a robot to reach
    back through the ether and apply a powerful electric shock to the testes of
    the sender? Ah, life would be grand :)

    ....holding back.

    "exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Montreal MCT, Sep 25, 2006

  3. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    PING: BD

    Paging BD, paging Mr. BD, please come to the white courtesy
    phone for an A$$FUSCKER eradication message

    Lnkwizard2, Sep 25, 2006
  4. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Guest Guest

    Carried by, I don't know, say around 10,000 amps!

    Guest, Sep 25, 2006
  5. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: BD

    >>Did you see what Lnkwizard2 () graced
    us with in ?<<
    > Paging BD, paging Mr. BD, please come to the white courtesy
    > phone for an A$$FUSCKER eradication message
    >
    > "exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification" <>
    > wrote in message
    >> All Certification exams available at very low price plus free stuff
    >> provided to the customers. Check it out at www.exams.ws with money
    >> back guarantee.

    I replied to this @$$fu©ker last night about 10 minutes after he posted. It was
    obviously too obscene to not let past the filters. Let me see if I can find it
    and re-post it.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 25, 2006
  6. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification
    () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > All Certification exams available at very low price plus free stuff
    > provided to the customers. Check it out at www.exams.ws with money
    > back guarantee.

    Well, basically what I said last night was.... Thanks for posting your cr@p
    links in a newsgroup that not only doesn't care about your cr@p dumps, but one
    that is also moderated my M$ and watched by CertGuard. Your IP Address has been
    logged. Fcukin' @$$monkey!!!

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 25, 2006
  7. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what BD [MCNGP] (www.CertGuard.com/forums/) graced us
    with in %?<<

    > Well, basically what I said last night was.... Thanks for posting
    > your cr@p links in a newsgroup that not only doesn't care about your
    > cr@p dumps, but one that is also moderated my M$ and watched by
    > CertGuard. Your IP Address has been logged. Fcukin' @$$monkey!!!

    Then I go and leave his fu©ked up message in the body.

    --
    B "WHERE'S MY COFFEE?" D

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 25, 2006
  8. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
    >>>Did you see what exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    > () graced us with in
    > ?<<
    >> All Certification exams available at very low price plus free stuff
    >> provided to the customers. Check it out at www.exams.ws with money
    >> back guarantee.
    >>

    > Well, basically what I said last night was.... Thanks for posting your
    > cr@p
    > links in a newsgroup that not only doesn't care about your cr@p dumps, but
    > one
    > that is also moderated my M$ and watched by CertGuard. Your IP Address has
    > been
    > logged. Fcukin' @$$monkey!!!
    >
    > --

    I second that emotion

    Lnkwizard2, Sep 25, 2006
  9. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message
    >> Well, basically what I said last night was.... Thanks for posting your
    >> cr@p
    >> links in a newsgroup that not only doesn't care about your cr@p dumps,
    >> but one
    >> that is also moderated my M$ and watched by CertGuard. Your IP Address
    >> has been
    >> logged. Fcukin' @$$monkey!!!
    >>
    >> --

    > I second that emotion

    <soundfx=comic book guy>
    "There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling"
    </soundfx>

    CBIC, Sep 25, 2006
  10. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Thor Guest

    Azhar Shahib Zada is the owner of the domain that sells braindumps,
    I'm not saying that Azhar Shahib Zada sells exam answers
    but Azhar Shahib
    http://website.ws/moreinfo.dhtml?domain=exams.ws&sponsor=Zada is the owner
    of exams.ws, dns hosted by b2bhosting.net, webtechnos.net, pakistan, I
    haven't tried to call +32 496121054 in belgium? to buy illegal aquired exam
    answers, but google might help,
    this has nothing to do with terrorism and international crime or weapon call
    somewhere else here are a$$fsckers, only
    website.ws has some information on ws domains please be finding your name on
    search job previous experience mcts mcp mcsd C++ C# VB SQL WF WPF cheating
    cheat

    so, future employer: google me, too

    Thor, Sep 25, 2006
  11. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Thor () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > Azhar Shahib Zada is the owner of the domain that sells braindumps,
    > I'm not saying that Azhar Shahib Zada sells exam answers
    > but Azhar Shahib
    > http://website.ws/moreinfo.dhtml?domain=exams.ws&sponsor=Zada is the
    > owner of exams.ws, dns hosted by b2bhosting.net, webtechnos.net,
    > pakistan, I haven't tried to call +32 496121054 in belgium? to buy
    > illegal aquired exam answers, but google might help,
    > this has nothing to do with terrorism and international crime or
    > weapon call somewhere else here are a$$fsckers, only
    > website.ws has some information on ws domains please be finding your
    > name on search job previous experience mcts mcp mcsd C++ C# VB SQL WF
    > WPF cheating cheat
    >
    > so, future employer: google me, too

    Yuppers...I got the same info from the Network Solutions WHOIS:

    BUT.....this spamming @$$fu©ker's IP Address is different and led to WorldCall
    Multimedia Ltd. when checked on the APNIC WHOIS. Once I get my international
    calling set up, I'll be calling these @$$hats at the office.

    Exams.ws
    Domain Name: EXAMS.WS

    Registrant Name: Azhar Shahib Zada
    Registrant Email:

    Administrative Contact Email:
    Administrative Contact Telephone: 0032496121054

    Domain created on 2004-08-06 00:39:36
    Domain last updated on 2006-09-11 03:06:32

    Current Nameservers:

    ns13.b2bhosting.net
    ns14.b2bhosting.net

    IP Address: 67.19.185.218 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
    IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-TEXAS-DALLAS
    DMOZ no listings
    Y! Directory: see listings
    Web Site Title: exams, online exams, certifications, braindumps, MCSE, CCNA
    Meta Description: mcse, mcdba, mcsd, certification, certifications, tests,
    questions, braindumps, braindump, brain, dump, ciw, oracle, ccda, ccdp, ccie,
    test, tests, aplus,a+
    Meta Keywords: exams, online exams, mcse, braindumps, ccna, braindump,
    certifications, certification, computer, based, software, training, it, mcp,
    study, guide, guides, microsoft, novell, java, jcp, ciw, test, tests, mcsd,
    mous, mcdba, oracle, ocp, visual basic, windows 2000, a+, n+, server+, server
    Data as of: 14-Jun-2005

    SPAMMER for Exams.ws

    From: "exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification" <>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Subject: All braindumps for MCSD, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE 2003
    Date: 24 Sep 2006 23:24:49 -0700
    not-for-mail

    From the APNIC WHOIS
    inetnum: 203.81.192.0 - 203.81.239.255
    netname: WORLDCALL
    descr: WorldCALL Multimedia Ltd
    country: PK
    admin-c: HZ278-AP
    tech-c: HZ278-AP
    remarks: aggregated all 3*/20s
    remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    remarks: This object can only be updated by APNIC hostmasters.
    remarks: To update this object, please contact APNIC
    remarks: hostmasters and include your organisation's account
    remarks: name in the subject line.
    remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
    mnt-by: APNIC-HM
    mnt-lower: MAINT-PK-WCALL
    mnt-routes: MAINT-PK-AQEEL
    mnt-routes: MAINT-PK-WCALL
    changed: 20040310
    changed: 20040616
    changed: 20060317
    source: APNIC

    route: 203.81.201.0/24
    descr: PTCL ITI Rawalpindi Future connect route object 10
    country: PK
    origin: AS17557
    mnt-by: MAINT-PK-AQEEL
    changed: 20040305
    source: APNIC

    person: Hassan Zaheer
    nic-hdl: HZ278-AP
    e-mail:
    address: 16-S,
    address: Gulberg II
    address: Lahore
    address: Pakistan
    phone: +92-42-5877051
    fax-no: +92-42-5755231
    country: PK
    changed: 20040614
    mnt-by: MAINT-PK-WCALL
    changed: 20040616
    source: APNIC

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 25, 2006
  12. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Thor Guest

    do they know that their children will find out what they did googling?

    Thor, Sep 25, 2006
  13. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Thor () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > do they know that their children will find out what they did googling?

    Like any parent of the 90s/2000s, do the parents even care?

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 25, 2006