ALL A-BUZZ ABOUT THE 40D!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Aug 28, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. On 8/28/2008 8:53 AM Annika1980 spake thus:

    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original


    This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
    which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
    cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.

    Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
    of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:

    rec.photo.digital
    rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
    rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
    rec.photo.digital.slr
    rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

    (Note that the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP
    or news provider carries, and may differ from this list)


    --
    "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
    will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the
    population into concentration camps and turn the country into a
    wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do
    that. Let ME do it.'"

    - Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
    presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
    Authority".
     
    David Nebenzahl, Aug 28, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    Helen, Aug 28, 2008
    #3
  4. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Aug 28, 12:35 pm, "Russell D." <> wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    >
    > The big bee seems to be approaching the flower. However, his antenna is
    > under the flower. Nice images though.
    >
    > Russell


    Good catch. It looked like Mr BumbullBee was waiting
    to take his turn at the necter bar.

    Great color. Perspective is interesting.

    Keep at it.

    Draco
     
    Draco, Aug 28, 2008
    #4
  5. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Aug 28, 1:23 pm, David Nebenzahl <> wrote:
    > On 8/28/2008 8:53 AM Annika1980 spake thus:
    >
    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    >
    > This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
    > which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
    > cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.
    >
    > Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
    > of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:
    >
    >    rec.photo.digital
    >    rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
    >    rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
    >    rec.photo.digital.slr
    >    rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
    >
    > (Note that the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP
    > or news provider carries, and may differ from this list)
    >
    > --
    >       "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
    >   will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the
    >   population into concentration camps and turn the country into a
    >   wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do
    >   that. Let ME do it.'"
    >
    > - Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
    > presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
    > Authority".


    David,
    If you don't like it, don't read it. If you read it, then cope.
    This endless rant is not only useless but the sign of someone with to
    much time on their hands. Get out and photograph something, huh?


    Draco
     
    Draco, Aug 28, 2008
    #5
  6. Annika1980

    ransley Guest

    On Aug 28, 12:23 pm, David Nebenzahl <> wrote:
    > On 8/28/2008 8:53 AM Annika1980 spake thus:
    >
    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    >
    > This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
    > which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
    > cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.
    >
    > Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
    > of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:
    >
    >    rec.photo.digital
    >    rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
    >    rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
    >    rec.photo.digital.slr
    >    rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
    >
    > (Note that the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP
    > or news provider carries, and may differ from this list)
    >
    > --
    >       "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
    >   will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the
    >   population into concentration camps and turn the country into a
    >   wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do
    >   that. Let ME do it.'"
    >
    > - Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
    > presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
    > Authority".


    Your kidding right, you still using 35mm film, your post is off topic.
     
    ransley, Aug 29, 2008
    #6
  7. Annika1980

    D-Mac Guest

    George Kerby wrote:
    >
    >
    > On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    > ,
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    > Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    > sapping...
    >


    I think they already know how to do a paste up composite themselves!
     
    D-Mac, Aug 29, 2008
    #7
  8. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    > ,
    >
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    >
    > Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    > sapping...


    Hey Kerby.......GFY!
     
    Helen, Aug 29, 2008
    #8
  9. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Aug 29, 8:49 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 8/28/08 8:06 PM, in article
    > , "Helen"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > >> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    > >> ,

    >
    > >> "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    >
    > >> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    > >> sapping...

    >
    > > Hey Kerby.......GFY!

    >
    > How "lady-like"!
    >
    > Helen, your 'neck' is showing...



    When in Rome.

    I admit I lost my cool, and I deleted it. All I ask is you lay off.
    Agreed?
     
    Helen, Aug 29, 2008
    #9
  10. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 29/08/2008 11:06 AM:
    > On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    >> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    >> ,
    >>
    >> "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    >> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    >> sapping...

    >
    > Hey Kerby.......GFY!


    tempertempertemper!
    must be that time of the month...
     
    Noons, Aug 29, 2008
    #10
  11. Annika1980

    Mark Thomas Guest

    OT Re: ALL A-BUZZ ABOUT THE 40D!

    Helen wrote:
    > On Aug 29, 8:49 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    >> On 8/28/08 8:06 PM, in article
    >> , "Helen"
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    >>>> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    >>>> ,
    >>>> "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    >>>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original
    >>>> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    >>>> sapping...
    >>> Hey Kerby.......GFY!

    >> How "lady-like"!
    >>
    >> Helen, your 'neck' is showing...

    >
    >
    > When in Rome.
    >
    > I admit I lost my cool, and I deleted it. All I ask is you lay off.
    > Agreed?


    I don't understand - why should you apologise for telling him that God
    Forgives Him?
     
    Mark Thomas, Aug 29, 2008
    #11
  12. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Aug 29, 9:21 am, Noons <> wrote:
    > Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 29/08/2008 11:06 AM:
    >
    > > On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > >> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    > >> ,

    >
    > >> "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original
    > >> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    > >> sapping...

    >
    > > Hey Kerby.......GFY!

    >
    > tempertempertemper!
    > must be that time of the month...



    Another sterling example you're setting for your daughter(s). I'm
    sure your wife would love to hear that.
     
    Helen, Aug 29, 2008
    #12
  13. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    Re: OT Re: ALL A-BUZZ ABOUT THE 40D!

    On Aug 29, 9:26 am, Mark Thomas <markt@_don't_spam_marktphoto.com>
    wrote:
    > Helen wrote:
    > > On Aug 29, 8:49 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > >> On 8/28/08 8:06 PM, in article
    > >> , "Helen"

    >
    > >> <> wrote:
    > >>> On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > >>>> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    > >>>> ,
    > >>>> "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >>>>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original
    > >>>> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    > >>>> sapping...
    > >>> Hey Kerby.......GFY!
    > >> How "lady-like"!

    >
    > >> Helen, your 'neck' is showing...

    >
    > > When in Rome.

    >
    > > I admit I lost my cool, and I deleted it.  All I ask is you lay off.
    > > Agreed?

    >
    > I don't understand - why should you apologise for telling him that God
    > Forgives Him?



    Acutally Mark, I really do believe that! :eek:)
    Thanks.
     
    Helen, Aug 29, 2008
    #13
  14. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 29/08/2008 11:37 PM:

    >>> Hey Kerby.......GFY!

    >> tempertempertemper!
    >> must be that time of the month...

    >
    >
    > Another sterling example you're setting for your daughter(s).


    daughter, helen. there is no plural, you're
    hearing voices again.

    as for examples, could hardly do better than yours
    above, oh you the "lady-like" tramp.

    > I'm
    > sure your wife would love to hear that.


    like: wtf cares what you're "sure"?
     
    Noons, Aug 29, 2008
    #14
  15. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Aug 29, 9:44 am, Noons <> wrote:
    > Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 29/08/2008 11:37 PM:
    >
    > >>> Hey Kerby.......GFY!
    > >> tempertempertemper!
    > >> must be that time of the month...

    >
    > > Another sterling example you're setting for your daughter(s).

    >
    > daughter, helen.  there is no plural, you're
    > hearing voices again.
    >
    > as for examples, could hardly do better than yours
    > above, oh you the "lady-like" tramp.
    >
    > >  I'm
    > > sure your wife would love to hear that.

    >
    > like: wtf cares what you're "sure"?



    Nuno Souto, you are the poster child for Hating Bitch. Your are to be
    ignored at all cost from now on.
     
    Helen, Aug 29, 2008
    #15
  16. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 30/08/2008 12:06 AM:

    >>>>> Hey Kerby.......GFY!

    >
    > Nuno Souto, you are the poster child for Hating Bitch. Your are to be
    > ignored at all cost from now on.


    Hey Helen:
    http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
     
    Noons, Aug 29, 2008
    #16
  17. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Aug 29, 8:49 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 8/28/08 8:06 PM, in article
    > , "Helen"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > >> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    > >> ,

    >
    > >> "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    >
    > >> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    > >> sapping...

    >
    > > Hey Kerby.......GFY!

    >
    > How "lady-like"!
    >
    > Helen, your 'neck' is showing...


    Hey George Kerby, your backward 'ass is showing...

    Shame you had to screw up a good thread with this BS.

    Draco
     
    Draco, Aug 29, 2008
    #17
  18. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Aug 29, 10:54 am, Noons <> wrote:
    > Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 30/08/2008 12:06 AM:
    >
    > >>>>> Hey Kerby.......GFY!

    >
    > > Nuno Souto, you are the poster child for Hating Bitch.  Your are to be
    > > ignored at all cost from now on.

    >
    > Hey Helen:http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/


    You are still the whinny little boy aren't you? Sheesh grow up would
    you or is that to difficult also?


    Draco
     
    Draco, Aug 29, 2008
    #18
  19. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Aug 29, 2:59 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 8/29/08 12:48 PM, in article
    > , "Draco"
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > On Aug 29, 8:49 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > >> On 8/28/08 8:06 PM, in article
    > >> , "Helen"

    >
    > >> <> wrote:
    > >>> On Aug 28, 8:16 pm, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > >>>> On 8/28/08 10:53 AM, in article
    > >>>> ,

    >
    > >>>> "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > >>>>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/102304115/original

    >
    > >>>> Oh Boy! I can't wait for 'Rita' to start in, followed by 'Helen's'
    > >>>> sapping...

    >
    > >>> Hey Kerby.......GFY!

    >
    > >> How "lady-like"!

    >
    > >> Helen, your 'neck' is showing...

    >
    > > Hey George Kerby, your backward 'ass is showing...

    >
    > > Shame you had to screw up a good thread with this BS.

    >
    > > Draco

    >
    > Hey Big D. I was just observing the Standard Operating Procedure:
    >
    > 1. Bret posts a nice piece of Art (I call it that, not photograph, because
    > he uses post-processing techniques that set it apart from most stuff in
    > here-and some are very creative, btw)
    >
    > 2. "Rita" comes in and follows with some bullshit about "overly processed"
    > displays and "manipulations", followed by a shot of a dog's anal gland - or
    > something as mundane.
    >
    > 3. Lastly, 'Helen' will gush over with superlatives, making it the best
    > thing since buttered popcorn.
    >
    > I was just stating the obvious. The pattern is unmistakable. Sorry it ruined
    > your day. There will be others...- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    Yes there will be. The pattern could have been broken but not today.
    The comments of questioning the comments of others by using derogatory
    comments has just to much commented on already.

    And if that was tediously boring enough? Wait for the Republician
    convention.


    But I wont. ;-)

    Everyone have a great weekend. Three days of no work, yea!

    Draco
     
    Draco, Aug 29, 2008
    #19
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. don

    speakers buzz while using IE

    don, Sep 19, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    816
  2. Mail Ias
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,790
    Mail Ias
    Jan 24, 2004
  3. mpctek

    3com buzz

    mpctek, Oct 30, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    595
    El Capitán ©¿©
    Oct 30, 2005
  4. E. Paul Wileyto

    HELP! What is this annoying buzz?

    E. Paul Wileyto, Aug 4, 2004, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    12
    Views:
    25,283
    alabaster.clown
    Feb 16, 2013
  5. Annika1980

    ALL A-BUZZ ABOUT THE 20D !

    Annika1980, May 20, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    480
    David J. Littleboy
    May 21, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page