  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Barry L. Wallis, May 21, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    m II Guest

    m II, May 21, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    Mark² Guest

    Mark², May 21, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477022
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477151

    >Pass out in the back yard again?

    Getting a low angle shot in grass is usually kinda tough. However, the
    place I go to on the mountain to shoot the occasional eagle pic has a
    4-foot high cement wall around it with grass which comes almost to the
    top on the other side. So I can stand comfortably and get shots at
    ground level. Also, the cement wall usually has a nice assortment of
    tiny spider mites and itty-bitty spiders which is great for my macro
    work.
    Sometimes I'll be so engrossed in my macro shots that I'll miss a hawk
    or an eagle fly by.
    Annika1980, May 21, 2006
  6. "Annika1980" <> wrote:

    > Sometimes I'll be so engrossed in my macro shots that I'll miss a hawk
    > or an eagle fly by.

    Wiping off the bird <you-know-what> must take time away from the macro
    work...

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, May 21, 2006