    also try news:blueyonder.comp.windows for connection and other tech probs.

    see the wonders of modern technology!
    http://www.telewest.co.uk/athome/blueyondersurfunlimited.html
    Zeta Reticulae, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Zeta Reticulae

    Alison Jones Guest

    Cheers Zeta, i know that bit!!! It's just my posts weren't getting posted
    that's all. Cheers anyway.......lol x

    Zeta Reticulae <> wrote in message
    > if you click on the + signs next to all your posts you will see the

    replies

    Alison Jones, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Alison Jones wrote:
    : Cheers Zeta, i know that bit!!! It's just my posts weren't getting
    : posted that's all. Cheers anyway.......lol x
    :
    blueyonder prolly having trouble again, some users cant connect at all ,like
    me for 3 hrs today:(((
    Zeta Reticulae, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Zeta Reticulae

    °Mike° Guest

    Your posts WERE "getting posted"; you just chose a stupid subject
    line, and the posts are hidden under a thread of the same name.
    Choose your subject lines more carefully; be descriptive, but not
    long-winded.

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:46:19 GMT, in
    <LOb0b.817$>
    Alison Jones scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 18, 2003
  5. Zeta Reticulae

    trout Guest

    Alison Jones wrote:

    > OK.....cheers Mike, will do next time......xxx

    Also; two things to check, if it looks like your messages aren't
    being posted. Click View - Current View - and check "Show replies to my
    Messages".
    The 'quick check' to see if just *your* post came through, is to
    uncheck (temporarily) "Group messages by converation". If your post
    shows there, you know its buried in an old thread.

    trout, Aug 19, 2003