    for very young people and if they had one in their house, they would be
    laughed at for having one.

    Thanks.

    SSeaW, Dec 7, 2003

  2. SSeaW

    °Mike° Guest

    If you, and the other people in your family, are so concerned
    about what others think, why don't you ask these "others"
    what computers you should buy? And while you're at it, ask
    them how you should decorate your house, and what clothes
    you should wear.

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 13:43:11 -0500, in
    <>
    "SSeaW" <IThinkIWillRemainE-MailLESS:)> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2003

  3. SSeaW

    Harrison Guest

    Yes, Alienware makes some really cool looking boxes, and if that's
    what you or they want, then go for it. As for me, since I don't have
    any teeny peeny issue, and since I don't drive my pc down the public
    roadways very often, what's inside is more important to me.

    As an adult, I'd look more towards Falcon http://www.falcon-nw.com/ or
    the Dell XPS as a high end system.

    Harrison, Dec 7, 2003
  4. SSeaW

    Harrison, Dec 7, 2003
  5. SSeaW

    SSeaW Guest

    Sorry for asking! I didn't think my question was so offensive and life
    altering...

    SSeaW, Dec 7, 2003
  6. SSeaW

    Ski Guest

    >> Do you think these desktops are only for kids, teens and VERY young adults

    JUST put one in somebodys yacht...fast, able to render video in a single bound,
    but the primary consideration is...
    24/7 customer support FROM PEOPLE WHO SPEAK ENGLISH AS A PRIMARY LANGUAGE.
    My customer didn't say "WHAT? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU!" ONCE during the call I
    had her make to a-w's support line, and they treated her like she was
    IMPORTANT.

    Alienware is my choice (instead of a custom-built-by-me) when there's a chance
    they might need help at 2:00AM,
    and I don't wanna answer the phone.

    Ski
    "The only way to find out how far is too far...
    is to go there"
    (remove spleen to e-mail)

    Ski, Dec 7, 2003
  7. SSeaW

    °Mike° Guest

    It wasn't offensive or life altering. My point was, why worry
    what others think? Make your own mind up, because you
    are the one that has to use it and live with it - if you like it,
    to hell with what anybody else thinks.

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:03:09 -0500, in
    <>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2003
  8. SSeaW

    Harrison Guest

    It wasn't, but you must understand that you are asking for opinions
    and the topic is subjective.
    Opinions are like a-holes. Everybody has one, and everyone's but yours
    stinks.

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:03:09 -0500, "SSeaW"

    Harrison, Dec 7, 2003
  9. SSeaW wrote:

    > Because I have to admit, they have some nice looking desktops, very cool
    > designs and a few people in my family are seriously considering buying one.
    > They want the desktop that has the cooling lights built into the face of the
    > desktop that light up the eyes and stuff. I just wanted to know what you

    I think Fisher-Price has that kind of stuff cheaper.

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
    [still no new sig]

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 7, 2003
  10. SSeaW

    Basilisk Guest

    "SSeaW" <IThinkIWillRemainE-MailLESS:)> wrote in message news:<>...
    > alienware.com
    >
    > Do you think these desktops are only for kids, teens and VERY young adults
    > as in late teens to to early 20's? Or do you think that all kinds of age
    > ranges use them?

    This must be a troll. All ages use Alienware, idiot. Certainly far
    more adults than non-adults.

    Basilisk, Dec 15, 2003