    Quyale
    were all born.

    See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

    Christopher Syn, May 6, 2007

  2. Christopher Syn

    Flatline Guest

    haha funny

    Flatline, May 6, 2007

  3. Christopher Syn wrote:
    > Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
    > unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
    > just outside Roswell, New Mexico.

    I was born 13 days prior to that.

    I may have been part of the *first* expeditionary unit...

    --
    Blinky T. "reporting this conversation to the mother ship" Shark
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2007
  4. Christopher Syn

    meerkat Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Christopher Syn wrote:
    >> Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
    >> unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
    >> just outside Roswell, New Mexico.

    > I was born 13 days prior to that.
    >
    > I may have been part of the *first* expeditionary unit...

    I wondered about your dorsal fin, and those sharp teeth.
    %> ).
    bw..

    meerkat, May 6, 2007
  5. meerkat wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Christopher Syn wrote:
    >>> Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
    >>> unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
    >>> just outside Roswell, New Mexico.

    >> I was born 13 days prior to that.
    >>
    >> I may have been part of the *first* expeditionary unit...
    >>

    > I wondered about your dorsal fin, and those sharp teeth.
    > %> ).
    > bw..

    When traveling through the galaxy, always have your towel and sharp
    teeth. The dorsal fin is optional but recommended, along with the
    sports suspension package and the Galactic Positioning System unit.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2007
  6. Christopher Syn

    > meerkat wrote:
    >>
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I was born 13 days prior to that.
    >>>
    >>> I may have been part of the *first* expeditionary unit...
    >>>

    >> I wondered about your dorsal fin, and those sharp teeth.
    >> %> ).
    >> bw..

    > When traveling through the galaxy, always have your towel and sharp
    > teeth. The dorsal fin is optional but recommended, along with the
    > sports suspension package and the Galactic Positioning System unit.

    I could do with the GPS, `cos I never know where the
    hell I am <g>.
    Life`s just one 75 year blur.
    And my teeth are just like the stars....they.. (well you know
    the rest).
    bw..

    meerkat, May 6, 2007
  7. Christopher Syn

    philo Guest

    "Christopher Syn" <> wrote in message
    > Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
    > unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
    > just
    > outside Roswell, New Mexico.
    >
    > This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up
    > by the
    > U.S. Air Force and the US government.
    >
    > However, what you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948,
    > exactly nine
    > months after that historic day, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald
    > Rumsfield, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Condolezza Rice, and Dan
    > Quyale
    > were all born.
    >
    > See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

    baaaa humbug

    philo, May 6, 2007
  8. Christopher Syn

    chuckie® Guest

    Funny, but totally untrue. A complete fabrication. In fact, Al Gore is the
    ONLY one born in March, 1948...

    chuckie®, May 6, 2007